This game...

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
OMGitsMe
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

This game...

Post by OMGitsMe »

... Is the MOST AMAZING GAME EVER!

I know I have said it before... I have played this game since right around when it first came out. I used to just read through the forums for help and advice, but hadn't gotten around to registering... After about a year of playing and forum hawking, I HAD to join, as so many of the regulars (mostly VIPs now...) seemed to have so much to offer, and so much of themselves poured into this game.

You can really see just how involved all of the development team is, and I thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart. I have been a gamer all my life, and this game is truly a gem... It is now two years into it, approx. I have had to transfer my game files across many phones, have waited ever so patiently for every new patch, and still am 100% in love with this game. I know I haven't posted much in the forums, but I am always lurking :D

I almost feel as though I know some of the ppl in this forum, as we have all been part of what almost feels like a family of sorts. It really adds a whole other dynamic to have so much involvement from the developers, and the player community!

So, to wrap it up (so I don't bore you all :p) Thank you so much to EVERYONE that is a part of this game! Holy cow, you guys are the business!
LVL: 56, HP: 77, EXP: 3140223, AP: 3/12
AC: 255%, AD: 51-65, C.HIT: 54, C.Multi: 3.0, ECC: 27%, BC:40%
RoLS: 2 RoL: 1 GoLF: 1 ShaF: 1 <~~~ Look at my tiny collection :D
The criticals come often, and hit HARD!
sorrow

Re: This game...

Post by sorrow »

That's the way I view the forum as one big family lol

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
oskarwiksten
Captain Awesome

Post by oskarwiksten »

Wow, thank you :)
We're glad that you enjoy the game. We in the dev team have been playing RPGs for so long, so it's great to be able to give something back to other people.
Remember to addict^W tell your friends about it.
/Oskar
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

oskarwiksten wrote:Wow, thank you :)
We're glad that you enjoy the game. We in the dev team have been playing RPGs for so long, so it's great to be able to give something back to other people.
:lol: yes i will continued to do this :lol:
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

oskarwiksten wrote:Wow, thank you :)
I second that!! :D

Thank you OMG for your kind words and for playing!!! We are glad to have you with us, without members like yourself this game this game wouldn't grow.

Thank you to all the forum members for voicing your opinions and new ideas!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mspowerplant
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by mspowerplant »

100% agrees this game is unforgettable and observing the colourful personalities who have work so hard on this game its hard not to come back after spells of absence.

P.S left my review on Google play store :-)
Cheers wondeful people

Current build: LVL 80 EXP 9232014 HP253 GOLD 268714
AC 270% AD 48-52 BC 150%

And some other stuff lol
27/12/2013 :D
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

OMGitsMe wrote:... Is the MOST AMAZING GAME EVER!

I know I have said it before... I have played this game since right around when it first came out. I used to just read through the forums for help and advice, but hadn't gotten around to registering... After about a year of playing and forum hawking, I HAD to join, as so many of the regulars (mostly VIPs now...) seemed to have so much to offer, and so much of themselves poured into this game.

You can really see just how involved all of the development team is, and I thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart. I have been a gamer all my life, and this game is truly a gem... It is now two years into it, approx. I have had to transfer my game files across many phones, have waited ever so patiently for every new patch, and still am 100% in love with this game. I know I haven't posted much in the forums, but I am always lurking :D

I almost feel as though I know some of the ppl in this forum, as we have all been part of what almost feels like a family of sorts. It really adds a whole other dynamic to have so much involvement from the developers, and the player community!

So, to wrap it up (so I don't bore you all :p) Thank you so much to EVERYONE that is a part of this game! Holy cow, you guys are the business!
mspowerplant wrote:100% agrees this game is unforgettable and observing the colourful personalities who have work so hard on this game its hard not to come back after spells of absence.

P.S left my review on Google play store :-)
Cheers wondeful people
wow, thank you...

honestly.

:D

oskarwiksten wrote:Remember to addict^W tell your friends about it.
:lol:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]