illumination

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
tom
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

illumination

Post by tom »

After heading down to grind for an ROL I thought it might be cool to add a new item for illumination..wouldn't have to light up much..maybe 3x3 tile radius or something. Going to kazuals can be a bit of a pain..could be a new way to past time grinding or a good waste of money...thoughts?
Samuel
VIP
android_version: 2.2

Re: illumination

Post by Samuel »

tom wrote:After heading down to grind for an ROL I thought it might be cool to add a new item for illumination..wouldn't have to light up much..maybe 3x3 tile radius or something. Going to kazuals can be a bit of a pain..could be a new way to past time grinding or a good waste of money...thoughts?
You can already illuminate 1x1 fields with the force of the mighty rocks. (just drop them)
Level: 101, XP: 18780586, Gold: 358739
HP: 398, AC: 303%, AD: 84-95, AP: 4, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 13%, DR: 0
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
tom

Post by tom »

Samuel wrote:
tom wrote:After heading down to grind for an ROL I thought it might be cool to add a new item for illumination..wouldn't have to light up much..maybe 3x3 tile radius or something. Going to kazuals can be a bit of a pain..could be a new way to past time grinding or a good waste of money...thoughts?
You can already illuminate 1x1 fields with the force of the mighty rocks. (just drop them)
thanks man..that was really helpful
kabbie1882

Post by kabbie1882 »

tom wrote:
Samuel wrote:
thanks man..that was really helpful
Just don't pick them up. If you leave them when you leave, they will be there next time you go in.
Ha Ha, Made you look.
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

So the bags left on the ground never dissapear??? Interesting... I probably have a chunk of small rocks sitting in the darkness
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------