v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

221 Rocks

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
tuf

Re: 221 Rocks

Post by tuf »

406 rocks. .. ... its getting harder to stay there and grind. trying to get 5wyrm claws also. you gain alot of gold and xp crossing the map
Gus_Almighty

Post by Gus_Almighty »

Exactly, I just get so bored doing it. I suppose it would help if the game would reset the timers for birthing the monsters when you closed the ap on the phone.
Gus_Almighty

Post by Gus_Almighty »

733 Rocks, let these fingers bleed.
Gus_Almighty

Post by Gus_Almighty »

I started level 42 in the caves and have killed 700 trainers based upon an average of approx. 107 experience points per kill, between 111 points for the masters and 102 points for the trainers.

Now I know I have killed many before I even started this think, maybe 200 or more.
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Post by Zukero »

Hey,

I got in that cave about 10 days ago, lv 30, with 546 Bonemeals and some pocket change (less than 51 ;) ).
I am now lv 37 (~500k xp gotten), with 408 Bonemeals left, 52k+ gold, 1134 Ruby gems, 951 Small rocks, 344 polished gems, and 875 normal health potions (i'm only using the bonemeals).
Some of the rocks, ruby, and potions were dropped by the Gargoyles, so I prefer to keep track of kill count/progress based on polished gem (the item only dropped by RoLS droppers in this place), so I guess I killed around 3440 of those Gargoyle trainers/masters. I think i might get to the dreaded 10k kills before I run out of bonemeal, hoping to have gotten the RoLS before that.
It really begins to feel like mindless killing, but I think I'm getting used to it : I did the lv 25 to lv 30 grinding exclusively on the BWM cabin screen, after I noticed I was too weak to go for the ElyR. I'll go for it right after i get that RoLS, unless 0.6.10 gets released before that :ugeek:

Good luck all in your RoLS killing spree, I'll come back post details when (if ?) I finally have it.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Nero
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Nero »

Hey!

I got 409 rocks and i just got a ring :)
been there for only a couple of days.. still not in an institution or anything, im just happy as can be, just statted to get my 2nd :)
I like the grinding there, takes only a couple minutes to kill all, quit the game and come back wjen you have the time for it.

God luck yall! :)

/Nero
Bornain

Post by Bornain »

Nero wrote:Hey!

I got 409 rocks and i just got a ring :)
#&%$!!!!! I mean congratulations!!!!

Not at all bitter. Enjoy the ring. :D
Bornain lvl: 47
RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0

Wilfred lvl 8
Nero

Post by Nero »

Bornain wrote:
#&%$!!!!! I mean congratulations!!!!

Not at all bitter. Enjoy the ring. :D

Thank you Bornain! :)

Still on the hunt for my 2nd one, tho i've been in the Prison for some time aswell for faster leveling.
I now have 505 Rocks (some come from prison) but haven't got my 2nd one yet. I guess at.. maybe 10 or 11 thousand I'll
get it, thats just my luck. I'll come back yo ya when i get my 2nd ;)

Happy Hunting! :)

/Nero
Bornain

Post by Bornain »

Well I'm still hunting for my first. At 1255 rocks lvl 39 now and it seems so long ago that I can't even remember when I foolishly walked into the caves.

Insane doesn't even begin to describe my mental state. My partner is trying to ban me from playing, I think soon there will soon be an ultimatum, her or the game... Tough choice!
Bornain lvl: 47
RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0

Wilfred lvl 8
Nero

Post by Nero »

Bornain wrote:Well I'm still hunting for my first. At 1255 rocks lvl 39 now and it seems so long ago that I can't even remember when I foolishly walked into the caves.

Insane doesn't even begin to describe my mental state. My partner is trying to ban me from playing, I think soon there will soon be an ultimatum, her or the game... Tough choice!

Wow.. 1255 Rocks, that is insane! But I'll guess I'll get that aswell before my 2nd. But you haven't got your 1st yet, that sucks :/
My partner feels kinda the same way :p
Girls and Andors Trail, not a nice combo it seems!

Quite fun tho how I got the ring.. At first when I read here that the RoLS was dropped in a cave, I started looking for it. Found it and starting to kill those trainers.
At every kill it was an excitment and the thought was always "HA! Now im gonna get it so I can brag to all the guys on the forum" but it never happend. And after
a couple houndred rocks I started to get used to not getting the ring and began to auto press the loot close button without even looking at what I got.
But all of a sudden there was something wrong with the loot dialogue, something I never saw before on the loot list. So I checked my inventory, and there it was..
My Precioussss!