treasure chests and forgable weapons and armor

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
me2ornery

treasure chests and forgable weapons and armor

Post by me2ornery »

What about adding treasure chests? Would it be possible to make forged weapons or upgradable weapons and armor? Grappling hook or maybe even ranged weapons. ie..bow,boomerang,magic attack.etc. Just a few goodies I would like to see personally.
Axy

Re: treasure chests and forgable weapons and armor

Post by Axy »

I dont really think that would work with how the combat is happening in the game.
Level: 49
Attack Cost: 2
Attack points: 12
Attack Chance: 245%
Attack Damage: 23
Critical Hit skill: 18
Critical Multiplier:
Block Chance: 67%
Damage Resistance: 4

RoLS: 0
Weapon:Quickstrike Dagger
taws34

Post by taws34 »

me2ornery wrote:What about adding treasure chests? Would it be possible to make forged weapons or upgradable weapons and armor? Grappling hook or maybe even ranged weapons. ie..bow,boomerang,magic attack.etc. Just a few goodies I would like to see personally.

Grappling hook, bow, boomerang..

Throw in a bomb, some fairies and we will have Zelda! :)
kemos
android_version: 2.2

Post by kemos »

Can we expect better armors and shields in the near future? Stuff like platemail and steel shields? I am also hoping for the pc to resemble the items we equip. I don't think we should wander around 'naked'. And if the developers can implement this feature, I think it be cool if we could change the color of these armors. Pay a blacksmith to dye our armors
Istoryahe
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Istoryahe »

How about regaining one's health if you stand still for a small time. I was stuck up at blackwater Mt yesterday with only 4 bonemeals. So i hovered around there to level up and die. Would of been handy just to have at least a few HP returned to me

Or regain full health at level up unless of course it already happens and not aware of it
Level 28. Experience 417432, Gold 4000, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, Hit Points 40,
Attack chance 178%, Attack damage 12-13, Attack cost 6, Critical hit chance 20%,
Critical multiplier 3, Block chance 58%, Damage resistance 2
03rsxtypesguy

Post by 03rsxtypesguy »

I had an idea while fighting 3 white wyrms at once, they were getting 9 hits to my 2, cause of the fatuge, why cant we have a weapon that causes actor conditions on the monsters?
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

There are some weapons that can give them conditions - the venomous dagger or blackwater poison dagger can poison them, the barbed dagger gives them the "bleeding" condition. But giving fatigue would be pretty cool.

I'm going to suggest as a skill, reflecting back whatever condition a monster is able to give us.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Istoryahe wrote:How about regaining one's health if you stand still for a small time. I was stuck up at blackwater Mt yesterday with only 4 bonemeals. So i hovered around there to level up and die. Would of been handy just to have at least a few HP returned to me

Or regain full health at level up unless of course it already happens and not aware of it
The RoLS has the "regeneration" condition that allows you to recoup 1HP/6 seconds w/o having to stand around.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"