Spoiler - BWM

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
qasur

Spoiler - BWM

Post by qasur »

So, I didn't make two saves because I knew I wanted to go Blackwater (based on what I've seen here). However, before I ever came to these forums, I headed to the new area and talked to the Prim King and then trek'd up to BW King. After coming back down and talking with Prim King, he tells me to find "proof" from BW King... so I do, then head down again (after talking with BW King again). At this point, the Prim King offers me "Kill BW King" option... I decide to 'leave' rather than choose.

What I'm concerned about is if I'm doing the normal progression of the quest. Once I left, I checked my quests and "Beast" quest was gone from BW King. Have I somehow screwed up? I followed pretty much all the words that would have put me on BW side to go against Prim, yet I'm hunting down the BW King. If I just somehow screwed up, how can I fix this? I seriously would be mad if I tried to go BW but the quests lead me to go Prim somehow... especially since I couldn't take it back.

Can I restart the BW King quest?

Thanks for any help!
Slaine

Re: Spoiler - BWM

Post by Slaine »

I know the feeling, I made 2 saves when I got to the point before I had to choose (or so I thought).
I went & did the Prim part then loaded up a previous save to discover that it too was already set to Prim & I have no idea where I chose wrong.
I have to admit I am devistated at the prospect of having to go through everything all from scratch again.
Cervando

Post by Cervando »

You both selected the option that told the king of BW that you were siding with Prim, which then prevents you siding with BW as logically you have pissed him off. I did the same, but I blame myself for not reading more carefully.
Level 40, AP 3, AC 195%, AD 21-22, CC 25%, CM 3, BC 60%, HP 60, 945 rocks, RoLS 1, RoL 0, ElyR 0

OR

Level 40, AP 2, AC 170%, AD 27, CC 0%, CM 0, BC 40%, HP 40, 945 rocks, RoLS 1, RoL 0, ElyR 0
Chest_Rockfield
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread
Location: Impeached former President of the Too cool for a RoLS Club. ;)

Post by Chest_Rockfield »

I think BW is better, but only ever so slightly. There is nothing wearable in either town. Don't restart the game over it, that's for sure.
Lvl: 162, XP: 77,249,000, Gold: 2,508,000 RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 18, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 2
HP: 517, AC: 333%, AD: 60-61, AP: 3, CC: 90%, CM: 3, BC: 218%, DR: 0, BMP: 4k+