Unbeatable Charactor build

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Tristonkills

Unbeatable Charactor build

Post by Tristonkills »

Ok this goes out to all those ppl saying there is more than one way to kill monster. Im just tired of being told there are more than one. And I will tell you how to build a unbeatabal character. And a blog to discus how stupid it is to say your way fighting is better than this way. Im tired of ppl telling me different ways to kill monsters and saying there better. im lvl 23 and never die never change equipment. Ok on to the blog.

Ok so when you here these "pros" give you there strategies. Idk if there trying to brag about there's but all there bracing about is how many times they tap the screen. Picture it like this all there saying is" my char so good I only have to click 3 times to kill this monster but if I go against a different one I have to change my armor and tap 5 times! To kill the monster." I say balonie I just go from map to map. And tap and tap and tap and heal and tap and tap and tap. What's the difference you tap 3 times and I tap 4. Or the other way around. Idk what build you are I can tap 10. Times in 2 seconds . Its balonie. Anyways these guys are just bragin saying im level 30 and I tap three times on wolfs. Ob well im level 35 and I tap twice. Big diff!!!! I say!! Lol. Dude just walk through a map and tap that's it you guys are funny!!! Ohhhhhhhhh I tap once to kill a wolf ooooh big deal right?

It takes about 10 seconds max to clear a map. You really going to stop change your armor so you can clear the map in 8 well man you just wasted the 10 seconds to clear the map to change your stupid armor man you really know how to play this game. Like I said im lvl 23 and just run map to map talon and healling really its only 5gp to heall what the he'll haha ok well go ahead you be the on to sit there and change your armor lol ill be the guy to plow through these monsters (man I would love to cuss a little but im afraid no one will ever read this blog and wake up to reality.) Hahaha man this funny stuff ok so ontobuilding a good charactor

Ok biggest problem is what's up with defence it serves no purpose reduce getting hit but not damage, I say screw trying to not get hit man if you can't kill a monsters the first turn or go around till you out of ap. YOU DERSERVE TO GET HIT! So if your a defence guy just put your stats in health instead of defence k? If you do get hit there's not any monster that kill you in one hit if you got a coupl lvls in health. Screw defence put it.in healther.

Attack chance- berry inporant must have high or you will die dude if you attack them and hit them twice you.can kill almost anything if you keep.it even with attact damag

Attack damage- very important must have high attack or it will die anyways ill explain In a bit

Health- Not inporant just need anoff to survie maybe one or two levels for the whole game yeah youllhave to heal bit.even if you had high health you still got.to heall.

So my point is ppl say there ways of killing monsters is legit. But really there one way tap the screen without dieing wether its 2 3 4 5 times I can tap just as fast as you! And the whole thing bout critacal hit chance and% its stupid falls into the same category your character can either tap 1 2 3 4 or 5 times not that big of deal tappin 5 times ain't nothing.

This how I.build my charactor no health points no defence points and no stupid crictal% or chance that's stupid! Im just a strait up merc my points only go.into attack damage and attack chance I slay everything and early die don't really heal often eiher. Try this strategy out and this game is cake! Your welcome guys!
Chest_Rockfield
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread
Location: Impeached former President of the Too cool for a RoLS Club. ;)

Re: Unbeatable Charactor build

Post by Chest_Rockfield »

The only reason I read it (not because you didn't cuss) is so that I could fairly respond to tell you the reason people won't read what you write is because you're rude, can't spell to save Andor's life, and frankly, don't really know what you're talking about. I don't think any of the "pros" change their armor, ever, and neither do I (am I a pro at level 47?) I haven't changed anything on my character since the day I bought the Strong Wooden Tower and Ordinary Chain Mail.
Lvl: 162, XP: 77,249,000, Gold: 2,508,000 RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 18, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 2
HP: 517, AC: 333%, AD: 60-61, AP: 3, CC: 90%, CM: 3, BC: 218%, DR: 0, BMP: 4k+
tuner240

Post by tuner240 »

I agree with everything but the critical % and multiplier. I have also built my character around Dealing damage and attack chance, as you can see with my stats below. The critical % that is given to me via the Venomous Dagger is a godsend. I have built my character around this particular weapon because, even though there is a limited number of items available (as compared to the final version months down the road) I feel that being able to slam any enemy for 20-21 hp, THREE times per turn totaling up to at least 60 hp of damage WITHOUT critical damage is the only way to go, in the case of what we are give currently in the game. But when I get a critical hit, the damage I can to in one turn is phenomenal! And it happens very often. So, not only am I able to do at least 60 hp of damage to any given enemy (minus the damage resistance), but when I do hit the for a critical hit, it's like getting TWO FREE HITS in for that turn. In addition to those two free hits, the accumulated total, which is around 60ish, only has the damage resistance subtracted from that total (provided there is any), not my damage dealt before the multiplier, which is like another little bonus.

Imho, neither of the legendary weapons, or the RoLS will ever be used on my current character. Two +6 damage rings and the Venomous Dagger beautifully round out my character with such a high hit % and Attack Damage. It almost feels as if I'm cheating by exploiting certain items...

As for HP, I feel that with the new expansion you better have a decent pool of them, as you will get hit from time to time regardless... The new enemies pack one hell of a punch.
Level: 45, Experience: 1656541, Gold: 47376, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0
Hitpoints: 70, Attack chance: 197%, Attack damage: 29-30, Attack cost: 3, Critical hit chance: 20%, Critical multiplier: 3, Block chance: 30%, Damage resistance: 0
Tristonkills

Post by Tristonkills »

Ok to the first guy who thinks is pro haha I am using a phone so spelling is a little issue and who the he'll is andor don't know yet. And to the second guy your doing 20-21 damage and lvl 35 im level 25 and doing 29-30 with the dagger your using ten levels behind you still its just how many times you tap the screen is the differwnts strategies. Hana dude attack and attack chance is all u need whats the game going to do when im lvl 40 and attack 5 times with 35 damage and 200% attack chance? That's just 40 what happens at lvl 50? What about Times 3 multiplyer ill be doing 105 damage three times a turn with 200 attack chance at lvl 40 what then you tell me that im going to have problems cause of the sacrafice of health and defence? I don't think so buddy.
tuner240

Post by tuner240 »

Tristonkills wrote:Ok to the first guy who thinks is pro haha I am using a phone so spelling is a little issue and who the he'll is andor don't know yet. And to the second guy your doing 20-21 damage and lvl 35 im level 25 and doing 29-30 with the dagger your using ten levels behind you still its just how many times you tap the screen is the differwnts strategies. Hana dude attack and attack chance is all u need whats the game going to do when im lvl 40 and attack 5 times with 35 damage and 200% attack chance? That's just 40 what happens at lvl 50? What about Times 3 multiplyer ill be doing 105 damage three times a turn with 200 attack chance at lvl 40 what then you tell me that im going to have problems cause of the sacrafice of health and defence? I don't think so buddy.
Well of course you will do that much damage at level 40, your overpowered. I am talking from a lower level standpoint. And why are you getting so defensive and abrupt? It's a game and everyone will develop their characters differently. Their is always more than one way to skin a cat my friend.

I was agreeing with your tactics towards level development, and since you are comparing "screen taps" to greatness, I typically only have to tap 3-6 times to kill the new mobs. Sometimes the fatigue gets to my character and it may double that amount or more, but typically only 3-6. The critical % and multiplier are just an added bonus, as said before I am 10 levels underneath you, but doing just as well with it, if not better imo.
Level: 45, Experience: 1656541, Gold: 47376, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0
Hitpoints: 70, Attack chance: 197%, Attack damage: 29-30, Attack cost: 3, Critical hit chance: 20%, Critical multiplier: 3, Block chance: 30%, Damage resistance: 0
Tristonkills

Post by Tristonkills »

Right right right yeah for sure. Dude im not trying to.come of rude. Just them ppl think there pros and man they be like I tap twice to kill an enimy its like 3 times isn't going to kill ya im just say no def no health is the way to kill in the long run think about it lvl 40? Lvl 50? 60? What will the game offer then? Not much everything will die in one hit if you stick to this build.

The game wants you to even out your stats if you do itwill make it fair if you don't you will overkill the game if you forget about health and defense.
Dreia

Post by Dreia »

I started to laugh but then I realized that the author was probably serious...

Whether you are trying to come off as rude or not, you did so with flying colours.

~D
~Level 33~
~HP: 65 ~ AP: 2 ~ AC: 143% ~ DMG: 23 ~ BC: 32% ~
Small Rocks: 1000 RoLS: 0
Chest_Rockfield
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread
Location: Impeached former President of the Too cool for a RoLS Club. ;)

Post by Chest_Rockfield »

What you don't understand is that the amount of "screen taps" you're going to have to use to save and load over and over when big monsters hit you before you can hit them is going to way outweigh the "extra taps" I use. My guy is no slouch though, my attack chance is 229%.
Also, I never said I'm a pro. I was asking you because you seem to know who is and who isn't.

I spell perfectly on my phone all of the time. "Balonie", however, isn't a typographical error, it's an intelligence error, as are "heall", "dieing", "defence", "charactor", and your inability to use their/there/and they're correctly all of which you've typed multiple times.

Go up Blackwater Mountain already! You should have no problem with your amazing no defense stats. Make sure you rest in the bed on the way up. You should only need about 20-30 pieces of meat with how amazing your strategy is. I bet nothing will hit you all the way up there.
Lvl: 162, XP: 77,249,000, Gold: 2,508,000 RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 18, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 2
HP: 517, AC: 333%, AD: 60-61, AP: 3, CC: 90%, CM: 3, BC: 218%, DR: 0, BMP: 4k+
Cervando

Post by Cervando »

He will have no problem climbing the mountain, as trolls regenerate and since he has a solid cranial cavity, I suggest he blocks with that and headbutts mobs. He is so awesome he doesn't need equipment.
Level 40, AP 3, AC 195%, AD 21-22, CC 25%, CM 3, BC 60%, HP 60, 945 rocks, RoLS 1, RoL 0, ElyR 0

OR

Level 40, AP 2, AC 170%, AD 27, CC 0%, CM 0, BC 40%, HP 40, 945 rocks, RoLS 1, RoL 0, ElyR 0
kabbie1882

Post by kabbie1882 »

Ok this goes out to all those ppl saying there is more than one way to kill monster. Im just tired of being told there are more than one. And I will tell you how to build a unbeatabal character.
If you don't agree with someone you have the choice not to read what they post.
And a blog to discus how stupid it is to say your way fighting is better than this way.
If I see you or anyone else call someone STUPID again, I will permanently ban you and your IP from these forums. Name calling will NOT be tolerated.
I am tired of people telling me different ways to kill monsters and saying there better.
This is an opinion. Every one has their way of playing the game. No one way is better than another.
The only reason I read it (not because you didn't cuss) is so that I could fairly respond to tell you the reason people won't read what you write is because you're rude, can't spell to save Andor's life, and frankly, don't really know what you're talking about.
The original post is somewhat rude and has been dealt with as stated above.

His spelling could be do to English being a second language. Your comment
can't spell to save Andor's life
is just as bad as calling someone stupid and if you do it again you also will get banned. This kind of behavior will NOT be tolerated.
I spell perfectly on my phone all of the time. "Balonie", however, isn't a typographical error, it's an intelligence error, as are "heall", "dieing", "defence", "charactor", and your inability to use their/there/and they're correctly all of which you've typed multiple times.
His spelling could be do to English being a second language. Please consider this when jumping to conclusions.
He will have no problem climbing the mountain, as trolls regenerate and since he has a solid cranial cavity, I suggest he blocks with that and headbutts mobs.
Your comment is just as bad as calling someone stupid and if you do it again you also will get banned. This kind of behavior will NOT be tolerated.
Ha Ha, Made you look.