v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Recovery code or key to transfer the game from original...

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Dragondreamer

Recovery code or key to transfer the game from original...

Post by Dragondreamer »

We need a recovery code or key, to use to transfer the game from one's original device to a new device. If there is already a way to do this, PLEASE, please tell me what to do....
Samuel
VIP
android_version: 2.2

Re: Recovery code or key to transfer the game from original.

Post by Samuel »

Please do not crosspost your question.
You may save your game to the sd-card by pressing the menu button and afterwards choose a slot.
Then you can transfer the savegames from sdcard\andors trail\*.* to your new phone.
Level: 101, XP: 18780586, Gold: 358739
HP: 398, AC: 303%, AD: 84-95, AP: 4, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 13%, DR: 0
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
Dragondreamer

Post by Dragondreamer »

I'm sorry, I'm new to forums and posting, I really was looking for an immediate response. So, thank you for responding, and I'm sorry I posted the same question more than once. I don't mean to appear as a fool, but I already tried moving the game on my sd card, but the new phone doesn't recognize any of the saved apps on the sd card.
kabbie1882

Post by kabbie1882 »

If you sign in to your new device with the same "ID" as your old phone. you can download the "app" again, then you just transfer the saved game files under "Andors_Trail" on your sd card.
Ha Ha, Made you look.
Dragondreamer

Post by Dragondreamer »

O.K. You two guys sure seem sure of yourself, so I'm going to go ahead and give it a try again, thanks for your help!