Well... I made a mistake and stuck

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Chest_Rockfield
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread
Location: Impeached former President of the Too cool for a RoLS Club. ;)

Re: Well... I made a mistake and stuck

Post by Chest_Rockfield »

Don't waste you time. I posted this in another thread. This is my take on them:

I've been looking at the stats of the "Legendary items" and I'm still not convinced the RoLS is worth the time.

Ring of lesser Shadow
Attack chance: 15%- This is 3 levels worth of stats, but below, I lose 3 levels worth of stats.
Attack damage: 3- I'm giving up 3 damage here if I take off my +6 for this.
Critical chance: 5%- I don't use a weapon that can take advantage of the crit hit (I did the math a while back, and statistically, more consistent hits ultimately pays off better, especially when you can possibly one shot some of the creatures you encounter even without the crit hit), so the 5% crit bonus is worthless to me.
Actor condition: Regeneration- Not bad, but ~2hp during the course of a fight is nothing- I have 1,000 Bonemeal potions in my bag, and the time spent sitting around while I regenerate all the way up is not worth losing the exp & gold I could have earned instead just by popping a potion and moving on.
So basically all I'm doing is trading damage for attack chance, BUT the TIME I spend grinding for this item could have possible earned me a level or two grinding in the best place on the map (on the path up to BW there is a bed that immediately respawns 1,000 to 1,500 experience worth of creatures indefinitely.)

HOWEVER
The Elytharan Redeemer seems like it might be worth it.
Attack cost: 5- This would suck, except it gives you just enough bonus that you still get 3 swings like you do with the Steel Sword (the sword I believe to be the best other than this).
Attack chance: 25%- 1% better than Steel Sword (0.2 level)
Attack damage: 3-8- 1 max damage better than Steel Sword (.5 level)
Block chance: 5%- 5% better than Steel Sword (1.67 levels)
Boost max AP: 2- equals out the higher attack cost of the weapon
So you essentially get 2.37 levels worth of stats by equipping this item BEFORE you include:
Actor condition: Bless (gives 5% Attack chance) giving you 3.37 levels worth of stats.

The Rapier of Lifesteal should be considered bad by comparison without explanation.
Lvl: 162, XP: 77,249,000, Gold: 2,508,000 RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 18, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 2
HP: 517, AC: 333%, AD: 60-61, AP: 3, CC: 90%, CM: 3, BC: 218%, DR: 0, BMP: 4k+