missing stoutford old castle undead

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
skilopsaros
android_version: 13 - Android 13

missing stoutford old castle undead

Post by skilopsaros »

So, I've been trying to complete the stoutford old castle quest. I killed the lord guy, and every skeleton I could find. I have walked into every room, I've killed the skeleton outside the castle gates.

I have gone to both the basements. I'm missing something

Furthermore I don't have the entry of killing the commander. I did kill someone named, but that was before I got the quest, he was at the top level of the baraks, and I thought that was him

The only clue I have is that when the door is open and I go on that one green rock, there is a text saying something about the view and how I should close the door to lure it close.

I have been walking around for so long. Gone up the walls, I don't know what I'm missing. Any help?
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: missing stoutford old castle undead

Post by Nut »

There is another bug again that might be the case here.

Have you already killed Colonel Lutarc's fighters? Did you notice that Mikhail was talking but without his icon left of his text?

In that case you can't find the last skeleton. Please send us your savegame so that we confirm it and find a bugfix for it.
Nut
Nut

Post by Nut »

No, it's not the new bug - you still miss one skeleton that you can find :mrgreen:
Just seek in the whole castle, which means also every walls, towers and buildings.

The commander kill will be shown in the quest log as soon as you talk to Yolgen and have every skeleton soldiers dead.
Nut
skilopsaros

Post by skilopsaros »

Oh, okay, thank you, sorry for putting you in all the effort! Thanks
skilopsaros

Post by skilopsaros »

Nut wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:50 pm No, it's not the new bug - you still miss one skeleton that you can find :mrgreen:
Just seek in the whole castle, which means also every walls, towers and buildings.

The commander kill will be shown in the quest log as soon as you talk to Yolgen and have every skeleton soldiers dead.

Right, I just spent another hour searching. I feel like I'm going in circles. There is the undead kid and the musicians that I cannot attack, there are the walls and the two towers that are empty, two buildings that have 3 floor each, one of them with two basements, and the stables. All completely empty. I'm at a loss
Nut

Post by Nut »

The castle
Screenshot_2024-02-05-01-27-42-66_e0e469fd6aff7f8ef8acbe988f8fd4d0.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nut
skilopsaros

Post by skilopsaros »

Oh wow, I would have never looked in that tower, it's surrounded by guards and was far from the rest of the enemies
Thank you