Single chance/entry areas

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
DB5ABS
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Single chance/entry areas

Post by DB5ABS »

There´s is the guy selling you the gear for the arulir cave. Ignoring him and entering the cave causes him to leave.
Are there other areas with similiar behaviour, where just entering an area counts as "interaction" for the game?

This is part of my stupid idea leveling a character up to lvl 100+ without any single quest started (only search for andor). So everytime a new version is realeased I can make a quick go through the story. :D

The change for every new character getting a boost of 3 BC (v 8.4 I guess) had me to start all over :evil: , so I wanna make sure not to mess it up by travelling too far.
I could bet the dev team is now encouraged comming up with new ideas to gimme that kick in the ***again :lol: :lol:
Lvl: 75, XP: 8225757 , Gold: 31500, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 2, SRoV: 1, VSH: 3, WMC: 0, GoW: 0 BD: 1
HP: 225, AC: 125, AD: 9, AP: 3, ECC: -, CM: -, BC: 168, DR: 5
Hpunk
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Re: Single chance/entry areas

Post by Hpunk »

DB5ABS wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:23 pm There´s is the guy selling you the gear for the arulir cave. Ignoring him and entering the cave causes him to leave.
Are there other areas with similiar behaviour, where just entering an area counts as "interaction" for the game?

This is part of my stupid idea leveling a character up to lvl 100+ without any single quest started (only search for andor). So everytime a new version is realeased I can make a quick go through the story. :D

The change for every new character getting a boost of 3 BC (v 8.4 I guess) had me to start all over :evil: , so I wanna make sure not to mess it up by travelling too far.
I could bet the dev team is now encouraged comming up with new ideas to gimme that kick in the ***again :lol: :lol:
It is not a stupid idea. I have leveled a character up to lvl 150 without doing any things that would only happen once except paying for a bed.