Yellow It Is & related (review)

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Imprimere
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Yellow It Is & related (review)

Post by Imprimere »

First and foremost, a huge and sincere thank you to the devs and any contributors! Thank you!

I love any new content, but this is a bit of a special treat! It's a little out of the norm for AT in that you essentially enter a sort of prison quest.

What I really enjoyed:

It's very intuitive. I was able to complete this quest with no hints and found the solutions easily came to mind with a little thought.

The maze aspect was both frustrating and rewarding. The map is of limited use, but crucial at times.

The challenge level was just about perfect. It was tough enough to keep you engaged, but not so tough as to require the whole of the internet to solve it. Though the orbs in the wells was a tad frustrating.

Small criticisms:

The XP was non-existent. The rewards are minimal. Mobs are pretty much secondary here (though my level affected that greatly). I would have loved at least a few boss BOSSES!

The torch handicap is a bit silly. I can dual wield swords, but not a torch and a sword? I'm sure this is why the mobs are easier. I suppose it could be said that the torch is massive? šŸ˜‹

3 specific quest points that could possibly be addressed:
The musician... my immediate thought was to replace his bone. I did this by dropping one there which should have worked, since it was the same outcome.

Fraedo's keyhole could possibly use a bit of in-game hint.

Why do we find the much coveted necklace long after we need it?
Overall, and in my humble opinion, this is one of the better quests out there. A TON of effort went into this. From new maps, sprites, and extensive dialogue.

Again, a massive thank you to all involved!

Cheers,
Imprimere