Andor's Trail v0.8.5 (Ratdom) is released now!

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: Andor's Trail v0.8.5 (Ratdom) is released now!

Post by Nut »

tactical371 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:47 pm Is there no way to add a warning for players who do not want to start the quest at this time? Example- if you rest in this bed, you will begin a long quest that must be completed before returning to normal gameplay. Please make sure that you have a backup save file in the event that you want to leave the quest area before completion. Do you still want to begin the quest? Yes No
No, there is no warning, because I wanted the surprise for the player. :mrgreen:
If you really want to, you can leave the quest early
ask Clevred to let you go after you have spent some time in the maze
Nut
tactical371
android_version: 2.0

Post by tactical371 »

Nut wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:17 pm
tactical371 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:47 pm Is there no way to add a warning for players who do not want to start the quest at this time? Example- if you rest in this bed, you will begin a long quest that must be completed before returning to normal gameplay. Please make sure that you have a backup save file in the event that you want to leave the quest area before completion. Do you still want to begin the quest? Yes No
No, there is no warning, because I wanted the surprise for the player. :mrgreen:
If you really want to, you can leave the quest early
ask Clevred to let you go after you have spent some time in the maze
Lol, whenever I talked to him, he would just ignore me. I was getting tired of the quest, but I figured I had no escape and had to finish it. I lied about killing the humans, so idk if that influences it.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

You have to try at least and run around a certain time in the maze before Clevred gives up and let you go.
Nut