v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

The Dead are Walking progress?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Imprimere
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

The Dead are Walking progress?

Post by Imprimere »

I read that some of the recent bugs were related to the Sullengard and Haunted Forest areas. I'm currently stuck on the Dead are Walking quest and wonder if this is related.
My quest log shows that I heard the moans getting louder twice: once East of FH and once again South of the cabin.

Furthermore, I can duplicate the noise East of FH, but I can no longer find the trigger South of the Dulien Road anywhere!
Returning to the Acolyte does not help and the area directly S of the cabin doesn't let me enter the haunted forest. I see nothing in or around the cabin.

Is this an issue or am I missing something obvious?

My only other open quests that can be completed are Surprise and Another ruthless Crackshot. Do these need completion first for some reason?

Any guidance is much appreciated.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: The Dead are Walking progress?

Post by Antison »

You are missing something. Try making your way as far east as you can
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Imprimere
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: The Dead are Walking progress?

Post by Imprimere »

Antison wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:02 am You are missing something. Try making your way as far east as you can
Thank you kindly! For whatever reason, I thought the HF map was a lot older than the way to Sullengard. I was under the impression that the entrance was around the cabin from several updates before.

BTW, awesome quest! I still have much to explore, but even at level 80 those mobs in the cavern are extremely tough! Still, this was such a nice change from Another Crackshot!

(Also, sorry for the duplicate posts. It was my first time posting here and I didn't see a confirmation.)