What stats are needed for monsters in Sullengard and nearby maps to become "Easy"?

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
dostojevk
android_version: 4.3

Re: What stats are needed for monsters in Sullengard and nearby maps to become "Easy"?

Post by dostojevk »

rijackson741 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:59 pm
dostojevk wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:09 am
rijackson741 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:53 pm You have DR 9? DR is great early game, but kind of useless late game. It does nothing to protect you from nasty conditions. Later game, I ignore it completely.
Thanks for the input! I won't upgrade bark skin anymore, what a waste of skill :(... Do you have any opinion about my build? Im still not strong enough for sullengard
Screenshot_20230404-130641.png
Your difficulty may be the relatively high attack cost weapon. Very good against single brutish monsters, but not so good when you are being mobbed.
Noted. I shall upgrade attack damage then so I can stop relying on xulviir sword :geek:
Lvl. 60
HP:139, AP:6/12, AC:265, AD:49-63, ECC:13%, CM:2, BC:157, DR:3
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: What stats are needed for monsters in Sullengard and nearby maps to become "Easy"?

Post by Antison »

The Xul'viir sword is awesome. Keep using it.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Saschquatch
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by Saschquatch »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:16 pm I have 35 million from the rings 😂
Hi everyone, new in the forums and made an acc because of this post.

I am currently lvl 26 and just killed the queen lava entity to get the diamond ring in order to make money. I thought that thing respawns because of Cuchulainn's post, but seems like it doesn't?

Did it use to in a previous release, is there a way to make it respawn or did I just misunderstand the post? It seemed to imply an infinite amount of diamond ring drops to me.

I'm aware this thread is old, hoping to get an answer ^^
Lam al Adie
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by Lam al Adie »

The devs changed it to be a one time drop exactly for the reason that the ring sells for way too much money…
You might want to search for the apk of the original sullengard release and start a new character (level 26 is not really hard to achieve).
Once you think you got enough rings…
My preferred way of making money is grinding for the RoLS (selling potions afterwards), killing those beasts in Charwood (for the meat) or those zombies nearby. They provide plenty of valuable stuff.
Lam 'al Adie (pd)
Lvl:68 XP: 5728519 AP: 12/3 HP: 204 AC: 228 AD: 43-55 BC: 164 DR: 7
Skills: WA: 1 Do: 4 CS: 2 IF: 4 Ev: 2 Reg: 1 WP:1S: 1 AP:S: 1 FS:WS: 2 S:WS: 1
ROLS: 1 GoLF: 1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Saschquatch wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:39 pm
CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:16 pm I have 35 million from the rings 😂
Hi everyone, new in the forums and made an acc because of this post.

I am currently lvl 26 and just killed the queen lava entity to get the diamond ring in order to make money. I thought that thing respawns because of Cuchulainn's post, but seems like it doesn't?
Not anymore. I fixed that "bug" a couple of versions ago.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
tactical371
android_version: 2.0

Post by tactical371 »

Which version? I assume that if Lam still wants to do it, they can do it on an old apk with the same save files, then upgrade back to the new version when they are done farming this monster.
tactical371

Post by tactical371 »

rijackson741 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:53 pm You have DR 9? DR is great early game, but kind of useless late game. It does nothing to protect you from nasty conditions. Later game, I ignore it completely.
Back in the day, I would read the forum without an account for tips. I read threads which talked about how damage reduction was super OP and worthwhile. Has this changed for late game? At what level or stats would you consider to be late game? At roughly what stats does it stop being important to wear damage-reduction clothing or invest in damage-reduction stats? Several pieces of clothing that my character wears has damage reduction, since I explicitly searched for such items to use.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

DR has two disadvantages in my opinion:
Many monsters do very high damage that can't be catched by DR, especially criticals.
And you still can get afflicted by conditions

So going with DR from items is good for the beginning, but I wouldn't put level up points or skill points in DR.
Nut
tactical371

Post by tactical371 »

Thank you.
acridpot
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by acridpot »

I knew Sullengard was scary lol...
Welp, im just a level 48 noob.
Im running a Crit build with 12max AP and 3 attack cost.

Running the Dagger of Shadow Priests and Assassins Dagger too.

My current goal is to gain enough levels for two perks:
Cleave and Taunt.
Reason being Crit builds suck when mobs are immune to Crit effect 😂😂

Plus, the "Ghosts" in Lodar's cave beat the poop outta me... So lesson learned :)