v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

How to level up quickly and get a lot of exp.

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Lord Ilham
android_version: 4.0

How to level up quickly and get a lot of exp.

Post by Lord Ilham »

hello everyone this time I want to ask how to get a lot of exp to be able to level up in the near future in AT?.

I would like to seek advice from an AT player who has been playing for 3, 5 or even 7 years. Since I'm having a hard time leveling up, the average level I currently have is 39-47. Please advise how do you get to level 50 and 100 (for those with experience)?.
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: How to level up quickly and get a lot of exp.

Post by draze »

To level up quickly and get a lot of exp is basically insert handful of skill points in "Quick Learner".

For maps: I'm grinding in green maze at around level 40. At level 50, I'm grinding in graveyard (yes, I didn't finish the one specific quest). But now I'm level 60, I'm grinding in elm mine. Although, Arulir Mountain is also good but I prefer elm mine because of not-so-tanky mobs there. Also, elm mine consists of several maps with stronger mobs as you go down deeper.
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
Lord Ilham
android_version: 4.0

Post by Lord Ilham »

Thanks you for the suggestion draze, is there anything else?
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Lord Ilham wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:42 am Since I'm having a hard time leveling up, the average level I currently have is 39-47. Please advise how do you get to level 50 and 100 (for those with experience)?.
Don't go past that level range. Once you do, the game loses it's challenge. You are basically advancing too much for the content.
We will need to start creating content for the level 50+ characters.
But in the meantime, start a new character instead.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

I found the upper levels of Charwood very good. You can pick up a lot of reinforced black axes, which sell for a lot. But I agree with Antison that you should think about this before you do it. I have so much gold I cannot possibly spend it. I am essentially invincible to anything currently in the game. So the only challenge is solving the quests, but in my case, as a Dev, I already know how to do that before they are released! I now try to avoid monsters, so that I don't get XP by killing them.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1