v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Extraordinary and legendary items

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Uncubus
android_version: 5.0

Re: Extraordinary and legendary items

Post by Uncubus »

Antison wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:41 am Updated list of what? legendary and extraordinary items?
The first post on the first page of this thread has the latest list.
There are other extraordinary items throughout the world that are one time drops. Those are not included in this list.
At the top of every page in the forum under the useful link section, there's the Andor's Trail directory. Click on that and there's an items page on that site.
Yeah, I got it now. Only perhaps RoFLS should be added to the list anyway.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Uncubus wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:10 pm
Antison wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:41 am Updated list of what? legendary and extraordinary items?
The first post on the first page of this thread has the latest list.
There are other extraordinary items throughout the world that are one time drops. Those are not included in this list.
At the top of every page in the forum under the useful link section, there's the Andor's Trail directory. Click on that and there's an items page on that site.
Yeah, I got it now. Only perhaps RoFLS should be added to the list anyway.
No. It is not a rare dropped item , so it's not on this list
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Uncubus

Post by Uncubus »

Meh I give up with another RoLS for now. 0.01% is really low so I better grind more levels and put few points into MF before trying again. It'll be worth it when trying to get all Legendaries and Extraordinaries anyway.
Lam al Adie
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by Lam al Adie »

For me grinding for RoLS usually starts around LVL25, when I'm strong enough for trainers and masters.
Plus-side is, that this alsocorrelates with grinding for good EXP. Gave me 15+ levels last time.
Lam 'al Adie (pd)
Lvl:68 XP: 5728519 AP: 12/3 HP: 204 AC: 228 AD: 43-55 BC: 164 DR: 7
Skills: WA: 1 Do: 4 CS: 2 IF: 4 Ev: 2 Reg: 1 WP:1S: 1 AP:S: 1 FS:WS: 2 S:WS: 1
ROLS: 1 GoLF: 1
Uncubus

Post by Uncubus »

Yeah you get several level ups there most likely. After few playthroughs I have come to realisation that Quick Learner and Magic Finder shouldn't be overlooked when you are experienced enough and doing new playthrough. Those are really good skills. Most other damage-related skills are not that important once you become strong enough. Maybe just some into weapon specialization but that's good enough for most.

It's easy to become powerful in the game at higher levels and good equipment. Though I have yet to explore few new places so perhaps the debuff resistances and such become more important.
SeraphTheOne
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by SeraphTheOne »

I have ended up selling a lot of the Extraordinary weapons since I wasn't able to use them, but I'm unable to sell the Elytharan Redeemer and the Shadow of the Slayer. Is this by design? Should I not be selling any of them? I have a lot of Extraordinary items. I just don't like hoarding items I'm not going to use. Thanks.
Level: 75, XP: 8897768, Gold: 196187
HP: 190, AC: 302, AD: 45-84, AP: 4, ECC: 17, CM: 2, BC: 310, DR: 3
ElyR: 1, RoLS: 2, RoL: 1, All Extraordinary Items.
Completed Quests: All Posible, Places Visited: All Possible, Monster Kills: 67506
Antison

Post by Antison »

Yes, this is by design. Creator of legendary items just decided that they didn't want to allow them to be sold as they thought they were special enough that you may want to keep them.
kappants
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Ring of Lesser Shadows

Post by kappants »

Playing the game again after several year absence. Farming for RoLS. Checked my stats and noticed that I had killed 5400 enemies total... over 3700 is Shadow Gargoyle Teainers/Masters. :lol:
lake5253
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by lake5253 »

Should you add to the list of extraordinary items the diamond ring dropped by the lava entity in the sullengard area? Or is that purely for cash to sell. It has no magic.
Antison

Post by Antison »

No. The ring can be bought in Brimhaven and is a one-time 100% dropped item by the queen entity. So it's different.