v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by Osho »

QQkp - I edited my post and shared a screenshot. You were right about negative DR. Additional damage is something I learned today. A negative DR is quite dangerous 🤨
Elytra
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Elytra »

Found this typo "absolutly" from Venanra after giving her the gloves
Screenshot_20200921-110728.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Elytra on Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Osho

Post by Osho »

Regarding Morkins - Be it fighter, lookouts, scout or berserker. All of them have a common 0-3 attack damage. Such easy targets especially with 3 DR on player. It makes them better than Graveyard corpses for farming XP, though I'd prefer them to be challenging than sitting ducks

For example

1. Different AD's with minimum 5 damage in attack
2. Some special conditions for them to hit on target.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CKork
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by CKork »

If you manage to ger to the morkins, you should deserve to farm them :-) the way is dangerous enough. XP per hour is OK, but for low level chars it is slow due to high HP they got. It is more efficient to go after Khalins and the snakes there.
For low level chars, the river area, frogs, lizzards and ithiriels are much more interesting and similar in xp per hour
Andor's "Vanilla" Bro
:ElyR x1:RolS x2:RoflS x1:RoL x2:HoF x1:ChaR x2:GoLF x1:ShaF x2:SRoV x1:VSH x3:WMC x1:GoW x2:BD x1:HS x2:
LVL 35 (+24 dmg, 2x IF, next to no quests & unique bosses, xp saved 2get2 lvl 80 straight)
Osho

Post by Osho »

I entered green maze at L20 and reached L30 till the time I came close to the last bridge near morkins. This time I decided to finish Green Maze before touching any other areas to enjoy lodar potions for the entire game. So far I have pretty good AD (61+) enough to take on hirthils.

Morkins made my mission of levelling up a lot easier. Even those Zortaks are fun to kill. Plus nice loot!

Making Morkins a bit more powerful would make that area less boring to otherwise straightforward farming with 0 risks. Some actor conditions for these poor souls would be welcome.
Osho

Post by Osho »

It seems the Guynmart (Rob) secret has seen a change. I liked the lava (hot) map but seems to have been removed now.
Elytra
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Elytra »

Osho wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:45 am It seems the Guynmart (Rob) secret has seen a change. I liked the lava (hot) map but seems to have been removed now.
I didn't see anything removed
Osho

Post by Osho »

Elytra wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:45 am
Osho wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:45 am It seems the Guynmart (Rob) secret has seen a change. I liked the lava (hot) map but seems to have been removed now.
I didn't see anything removed
Do you get the burning lava with black background? Also, the pinkish variant is missing too. Both of these maps don't appear in my game. Completed Guynmart quests too.

What I find is a green one, another with hay stack and the back to normal original map. Total 3
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

The other views still exist, but displayed sometimes a bit randomly.
Nut
Osho

Post by Osho »

Oh great. I loved the lava map. Will keep trying.