v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Best gear

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Re: Best gear

Post by Tomcat »

I have used all but one level for HP, so good gear for bc and ac is key.

Just got Pride, wearing irogotu's necklace and a +5 ring of damage, a ring of surehit, max but vanilla armor, except haven't saved up yet for the hardened leather.

Considering that upgrade, plus swapping both rings for +6s. Already sold off the venemous dagger, vacor's boots, and the jinxed piece.

I've cleared every dungeon as far as I can tell - rat cave, snake cave, catacombs, ant pit, bone basement (bonemeal potions rock!), flagstone. Cleared the bandits and vacor (curious what the rift spell does if you side with vacor, but don't post a spoiler please), waiting for an update with Bucus' basement! Or at least Nor City (why didn't that show up on the quest list?) or Stoutford is missing too I think.

Is there any way to boost AP? A magic item I didn't realize?
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Aceofspades25

Post by Aceofspades25 »

Tomcat wrote:I have used all but one level for HP, so good gear for bc and ac is key.

Just got Pride, wearing irogotu's necklace and a +5 ring of damage, a ring of surehit, max but vanilla armor, except haven't saved up yet for the hardened leather.

Considering that upgrade, plus swapping both rings for +6s. Already sold off the venemous dagger, vacor's boots, and the jinxed piece.

I've cleared every dungeon as far as I can tell - rat cave, snake cave, catacombs, ant pit, bone basement (bonemeal potions rock!), flagstone. Cleared the bandits and vacor (curious what the rift spell does if you side with vacor, but don't post a spoiler please), waiting for an update with Bucus' basement! Or at least Nor City (why didn't that show up on the quest list?) or Stoutford is missing too I think.

Is there any way to boost AP? A magic item I didn't realize?
There's a necklace (jewel of falstaff) that gives +1AP. I think it's at the armour shop in Fallhaven
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

We might be talking about the same place but the actual NPC is called a Tailor, so that is what I have always called that shop.
pruetsch

Post by pruetsch »

I would like to have more equipment (caps, gloves, boots) with damage resistance,
and different special weapons with randomly generated capabilities (e.g. Hardened Steel Sword of Swift Attack) every time I visit a blue-coated smuggler
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

Ahh I keep forgetting about the Tailor. Thanks!
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Peter

Post by Peter »

where do i find the venomous dagger? gone through most of the game but havent seen it. i did screw up the vacor/helper quest though :)
marzeen

Post by marzeen »

Venemous dagger is off the boss of the rat cave.
lord midnight

Post by lord midnight »

marzeen wrote:Venemous dagger is off the boss of the rat cave.
you mean the
Snake Master in the Cave of Serpents.
Last edited by sdevaney on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please remember to use the spoiler tags whenever revealing quest or story information.
AND/OR's ...
marzeen

Post by marzeen »

Yes, thanks :) rats... snakes...
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

How do you get permission to get in the catacombs, I would appreciate the help