v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

why am i dazed at lv 1

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
evilaxe
android_version: 4.3

why am i dazed at lv 1

Post by evilaxe »

:( :( :( :( :( :( hello everybody I am new player 2 game, I'm wondering why in the world I am dazed at level 1!!! and is there really no way to get rid of condition?could this possibly be a bug? Hopefully somebody can help! Thanks to all tHat reply :D
sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: why am i dazed at lv 1

Post by sorrow »

What items do u have on? Were is your character at currently?

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
evilaxe

Post by evilaxe »

Standby for info
evilaxe

Post by evilaxe »

well I found that my rusty Claymore is the reason why I am dazed,did not pay attention two attributes of weapons. Right now I'm currently level 3. I've read many post about what you grind out in game and what creatures I should be attacking and staying away from.you have any advice for a newbie I'm all ears lol
sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by sorrow »

I would suggest buying the quarter staff and save up for the iron 2 hand sword and keep grind till your in your teens. Like I would suggest also finding yourself a good shield and sword to boost your AC an BC. Also when you can get increased fortune and combat speed. IF will increase your hp by xx (xx is for amount of skill points SP on different skills) and CS increases your AP. Also look into different rings when you have the money. As for being at Lvl 3 kill the rats and bugs in crosslgen and if your brave try killing the snakes one map down and kill the pups one map space to the left. So if your brave go down right up up left stay in those areas till you level up some.

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Welcome to the forums Axe!

A helpful hint: be sure to read the stats on an item carefully some status effects are casted upon yourself and some on what you are fighting.

If you are ever looking for some advice or ideas please hit us up here on the forums, we have wonderful players like Sorrow here who are always willing to lend a hand to new adventurers!

Happy hunting fellow adventure!
-Pyro
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------