v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Grinding for Elytharan Redeemer?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Argon of Peristalsis
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Grinding for Elytharan Redeemer?

Post by Argon of Peristalsis »

I have decided it's not worth it. Try to convince me otherwise.

RoL and RoLS: worth it. I also think ChaR is worth it.

Not sure about ShaF.
Actually, I don't fight any more. I let the gods handle it. They love fighting. I get them to fight each other and leave us in peace. It's bad enough when humans start trouble.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Grinding for Elytharan Redeemer?

Post by Antison »

I wish I could. But after the introduction of skills this weapon has lost its appeal.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
PK17
android_version: 4.0

Post by PK17 »

I got it on both of my characters, one doesn't have the rol and the other I got the elyr first. I think it is worth it, it is legendary, and it will recieve an update to put it on par with the rol and rols. (Hopefully in .7.0)
Take a stop by my game thread for some forum fun!!!

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4577
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

As far as within the current version of Andor's Trail. It's a piece of junk that isn't worth the time and energy to get (IMHO). I put in the time to get a ROL and ROLS. I did spend a lot of time trying to get it before the Crossroads Guardhouse/Loneford expansion, but in that expansion was the introduction of the skills and that killed any desire i had left to look for one.

Maybe it will get updated at some point. You never know.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ncer
android_version: 2.2

Post by ncer »

I had in randomly drop when I wasn't really looking for it. Otherwise I would have gotten it eventually to complete the set, though it is not really useful. I was only walking around with it until I got the RoL.
Lvl: 195, XP: 135178554, Gold: 1004501
HP: 88 AC: 345%, AD: 109-120, AP: 5, ECC: 15%, CM: 0, BC: 222%, DR: 6
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 2, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
Fire7051
android_version: 3.0

Post by Fire7051 »

I am still trying, I need 4 complete sets and right now have none. So for that alone it is worth the grind at least for me.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
PK17
android_version: 4.0

Post by PK17 »

It could be updated, but I think it should just be made one-handed with .7.0. It would be a great combo weapon.
Take a stop by my game thread for some forum fun!!!

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4577