v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Translation to Indonesian

Discussions of the development process of the game.
mepuri
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Translation to Indonesian

Post by mepuri »

Bahasa:
Aku mau nawarin bikin terjemahan ke bahasa Indonesia. Aku perhatiin ada yang dah bikin terjemahan disini, jadi aku mau bantu nyelesein semuanya.

Tapi ada yang pengen kutanyain dulu.
1. Apa aku harus nerjemahin SEMUA kata? soalnya beberapa kata bahasa Inggris sering digunain dipermainan disini, kayak Save, Load, dsb
2. Aku liat beberapa terjemahan gak ngerubah singkatan bahasa Inggrisnya, jadi berarti aku biarin aja yak?

Ini yang udah aku bikin sampai saat ini, aku baru nerjemahin sedikit untuk mastiin kalo kerjaanku bener...
jadi tolong kasih tau kalo udah ok ato perlu perubahan, baru aku lanjut terjemahahin :D

Salam,
Puri

=======================
English:
I thought i would help doing translation to Indonesian. I noticed there is a translation in here, so i figure i'll help finishing the rest.

But here's what i want to ask first.
1. Do I need to translate ALL the words? since some English words are commonly use in current games, like Save, Load, etc
2. I saw some translation not changing the English Abbreviation, so i guest i should leave it alone huh?

This is what i made so far, i only do a little bit translation just to make sure i am in the right track...
so tell me if it is ok or need some changing, then i'll continue translating :D

Regards,
Puri
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mepuri on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lvl: 44, XP: 1584547, Gold: 65776, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0
HP: 78, AC: 231%, AD: 32-33, AP: 3, ECC: 31%, CM: 3, BC: 50%, DR: 0
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Translation to Indonesian

Post by Pyrizzle »

Whoa! Great work! Thank you so much for taking on this project! Your contribution will help us spread Andor's Trail to even more people in this world!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mepuri
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by mepuri »

makasih pyrizzle :D

tadi coba terjemahin, tapi malah senyum2 karena ngerasa aneh kalo diterjemahin ke bahasa indonesia :lol:
ada gak sih org indo yang juga maen AT disini, sapa tau bisa koreksi :D

============

Thanks pyrizzle :D

i was translating this game, but i ended up smiling to myself coz i felt kinda weird seeing this AT translated to Indonesian :lol:
is there any Indonesian out here in this forum, hope they can preview and do correction to my work :D
Lvl: 44, XP: 1584547, Gold: 65776, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0
HP: 78, AC: 231%, AD: 32-33, AP: 3, ECC: 31%, CM: 3, BC: 50%, DR: 0
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sayangnya saya tidak berbicara bahasa indonesia apapun, tetapi saya memiliki akses ke Google Translate. Terima kasih lagi untuk menerjemahkan Andor's Trail.

===========================================================================
Unfortunately i do not speak any indonesian, but i do have access to Google Translate. Thank you again for translating Andor's Trail.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

-Barry_
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by -Barry_ »

Last edited by -Barry_ on Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
π™΅πšŽπš’πšπšŠπš›πš βš–
rusdisas
android_version: 5.0

Post by rusdisas »

mepuri wrote: ↑Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:55 am makasih pyrizzle :D

tadi coba terjemahin, tapi malah senyum2 karena ngerasa aneh kalo diterjemahin ke bahasa indonesia :lol:
ada gak sih org indo yang juga maen AT disini, sapa tau bisa koreksi :D

============

Thanks pyrizzle :D

i was translating this game, but i ended up smiling to myself coz i felt kinda weird seeing this AT translated to Indonesian :lol:
is there any Indonesian out here in this forum, hope they can preview and do correction to my work :D
imo Indonesian translation is not very suited for this kind of game. i just thought that way coz maybe the language itself was barely used for any game especially old school RPGs. Moreover since there are a few puns in english that i can't even think how could it be translated to indonesian.

but I'll try to look forward if u manage to keep going..maybe ur work will be an exceptional one XD.

thanks for the initiative btw.
I hope there will be a good quarterstaff weapon someday
Daren Crowlen
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by Daren Crowlen »

13K sentences left :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The glow of the Shadow guides my path. It follows me wherever I go, and aids the dangers against me that others might not see. I am Shadow, and Shadow is in me.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Even the longest combat starts with the first hit :mrgreen:
Nut
Daren Crowlen

Post by Daren Crowlen »

Nut wrote: ↑Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:15 pm Even the longest combat starts with the first hit :mrgreen:
Could you uninstall LibreTranslate from automatic Suggestion?
It's sucks and randomizing translate result
The glow of the Shadow guides my path. It follows me wherever I go, and aids the dangers against me that others might not see. I am Shadow, and Shadow is in me.
Daren Crowlen

Post by Daren Crowlen »

Now i have a problem here
How to verifying Name that no need to translate?
Because weblate still warn me of unchanged translation

Here's an example