Tired of Being a "Meat-monger"

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Sawblade
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Tired of Being a "Meat-monger"

Post by Sawblade »

Relieved to say I already accomplished the woodcutter's task before any of this (took maaany potions though). Bought the Polished Ring of Backstabbing (so we're actually rewarding people for treachery...and a polish to boot?) after my last post, but want to get the other rare one with it. I'll work on that and the gargoyle cave, then move on to the troll bridge. After that I should be able to trade with the guards at Crossroads right? I'm guessing its mostly going to be heavy armour, which I'm not too fond of. They may have worthwhile swords though; what I really wanted was a fencing sword. There's one at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I know, but I think I'll stick with my most recent acquisition because of the added benefits. Thanks again for the advice, and thanks Mino for the heads up.
Zhelach
Lvl 41 HP: 121 AP: 12/3 ACo: 4 ACh: 208% AD: 18-24 CHS: 34 CM: 2.0 ECC: 21% BC: 92% DR: 6
Skillz: WA(1) HH(1) Dg(1) BS(1) CS(2) Cl(1) CE(1) IF(1) Reg(1) DbotS(1) 1hsP(1) LaP(1)
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sawblade wrote:Relieved to say I already accomplished the woodcutter's task before any of this (took maaany potions though). Bought the Polished Ring of Backstabbing (so we're actually rewarding people for treachery...and a polish to boot?) after my last post, but want to get the other rare one with it. I'll work on that and the gargoyle cave, then move on to the troll bridge. After that I should be able to trade with the guards at Crossroads right? I'm guessing its mostly going to be heavy armour, which I'm not too fond of. They may have worthwhile swords though; what I really wanted was a fencing sword. There's one at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I know, but I think I'll stick with my most recent acquisition because of the added benefits. Thanks again for the advice, and thanks Mino for the heads up.
Woodcutter's Task: Yeah those bees can really hurt!

Polished Ring of Backstabbing: That is a great piece of equipment, a must have for crit builds or to use with a critical weapon. The other ring you are talking about, is it the Villain's Ring? That one is great for non-critical builds.

Crossroads guardhouse: There are a few quests you need to finish first
1) The Path is Clear to me
2) Feygard Errands
3) Flows through the Veins
There are a few armours in there that you might want to pick up.

Happy hunting!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sawblade

Post by Sawblade »

Yeah, meant Villain's Ring. I'm using both the Backstabber's and Williams's Rings together. As always, feedback much appreciated.
Zhelach
Lvl 41 HP: 121 AP: 12/3 ACo: 4 ACh: 208% AD: 18-24 CHS: 34 CM: 2.0 ECC: 21% BC: 92% DR: 6
Skillz: WA(1) HH(1) Dg(1) BS(1) CS(2) Cl(1) CE(1) IF(1) Reg(1) DbotS(1) 1hsP(1) LaP(1)
Gecq
android_version: 4.0

Post by Gecq »

As long asyou stick with the Flagstone's Pride I would put on two polished rings of backstabbing and Villain's armour. If you chose to let go off criticals I would use Villain's rings, Champion's chainmail and the Balanced Steel Sword.
Sawblade

Post by Sawblade »

Balanced Steel has less of a margin of attack, but I like the critical bonus with Flagstone. Wasn't until after I bought Villain's Ring that I noticed that even though he only had one PRoB that I could just talk to him again and it'd be replaced. However, I like the small health bonus from Village's Ring, and it adds AD as well as ACh. Was my plan from the beginning to use both, and Champion's Chainmail lowers the critical stat too much for me. So all in all, I'm partial to the critical hits, but also appreciate health bonuses. At level 21 I only have 61 hp (56 base) so I figured I'd go for a variation of the standard critical build.
Zhelach
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

Sawblade wrote:However, I do need help: I need gold.
some of the higher priced items are that expensive for a reason!
[they're meant for later in the game, but there's not enough content... yet.]

:twisted:

when the map is bigger: they will be harder to find
(in reference to high priced items)
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Sawblade

Post by Sawblade »

Ok I guess. Ugh, starting to get tired of this "I don't trust you, so do stuff for me" bologna. Up in Blackwater exiting the village. They want me to go back down the mountain and get claws for them but no, they won't let me rest or buy anything first. Then there's the fatigue...sure there's a surprise "spot" to rest at, which is very much appreciated but first I have to get back to it. I couldn't leave potions there, or at least it wouldn't let me yet. When I get beyond strong enough, might come back through here just to hack away at anything that moves. Whoo, feels good to vent. Had nothing to do with original post, so this can be disregarded.
Zhelach
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sawblade wrote:Ok I guess. Ugh, starting to get tired of this "I don't trust you, so do stuff for me" stuff. Up in Blackwater exiting the village. They want me to go back down the mountain and get claws for them but no, they won't let me rest or buy anything first. Then there's the fatigue...sure there's a surprise "spot" to rest at, which is very much appreciated but first I have to get back to it. I couldn't leave potions there, or at least it wouldn't let me yet. When I get beyond strong enough, might come back through here just to hack away at anything that moves. Whoo, feels good to vent. Had nothing to do with original post, so this can be disregarded.
To drop potions:

From your inventory menu
long click the item you wish to drop (hold about 1 second)
From the menu that pops up click drop
select number of items you wish to drop
press drop

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

Sawblade wrote:When I get beyond strong enough, might come back through here just to hack away at anything that moves. Whoo, feels good to vent. Had nothing to do with original post, so this can be disregarded.
"it's cold out there..."

[alec empire]

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Sawblade

Post by Sawblade »

Yeah, cold is a word for it. Oh, I thought if you did that items would be lost forever, basically like discard. That would have came in handy earlier.
Zhelach