v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Somewhat new to the game, how am I doing?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Cenziee
android_version: 2.2

Somewhat new to the game, how am I doing?

Post by Cenziee »

Hey guys! Been playing for a week or so now and I'm really, REALLY, liking the game :D Just wondering how I'm doing ^^ If I'm correct my stats should end up in my sig but as for other things, I'm gonna post a list with the gear I have and quests I've completed to get some feedback ^^

Search for andor - In progress
Breakfast bread - Completed
Rats! - Completed
Missing husband - Completed
Rat infestation - Completed
Disallowed substance - Completed
Fallen friends - Completed
Key of Luthor - Completed
Drunken tale - Completed
Calomyran secrets - Completed
Lost treasures - In progress
Ancient secrets - Completed
Missing pieces - Completed
Night visit - Completed
A lost potion - In progress
Trusting an outsider - Completed
Kaori's errands - Completed
Uncertain cause - Completed
Spies in the foam - Completed
The agent and the beast - In progress
Deep wound - Completed
Devastated land - Completed
Lost sheep - Completed
Cheap cuts - Completed
The path is clear to me - Completed
Feygard errands - Completed
Flows through the veins - Completed

Those are the quests I've found and completed / atleast started

As for my gear I'm currently running with:
Quickstrike Dagger
Ring of the protector x2
Jewel of Fallhaven
Hardened leather shirt
Leather cap
Gloves of better grip
Vacor's boots of attack
Crude wooden buckler

Also got Irogotu's necklace for more tanky situations :D

Anyways, gold and or exp is no problem for me to farm, I farm it the Flagstone Prison with ease, just wanna get some input on quests to do, gear to get and places to visit :D
As for my build, I want a somewhat balanced build without crit :D Kinda like: High AC, High AD, low AP cost and Somewhat decet DR / BC, I don't care much for HP ^^
As for my skills, I specced Increased Fortitude at lvl 5, then went for Regeneration at 10 IIRC ans then Combat speed ^^ I now have one unspent point with I'm gonna put in Increased fortitude I think, when I can. Then go for Another point in Combat speed when I can and after that, I don't really know :O

Long post, sorry if there's any spelling mistakes ^^ Take care and would love some input!
Thanks on hand // Cenzie
Woop woop! :D
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Somewhat new to the game, how am I doing?

Post by Sarumar »

Welcom to the forums !

Nice build, have fun on BWM ;)

You might like to use:
-Woodcutter's boots, woodcutter's camp
-Strong wooden tower shiels, Loneford
- and in Crossroad's you can buy Villain's leather armour and Champion's chain mail
good hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Quests:

Looks like you are doing really well on finding and finishing quests. Seems like you will be heading over to Remgard sometime soon. :)

Fyi:
Search for Andor, A lost Potion, and lost treasures are not complete at this time
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gear/Equipment:

Great choices on gear!

The Ring of the Protector is a great ring

If you are going for a high DR build
I'd reccomend picking up the Wooden Defender (has +1 DR), it would go good with your hardened leather shirt

If you are not going for more DR
I'd reccomend switching your Hardened leather shirt for the Champions Chainmail

Equipment for a crit build: (just for reference)
Villain's leather armour, Polished Ring of backstabbing, & Troublemakers gloves (all these items give a bonus to your crit)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the forums!

Looks like your build is going along well.

Do you have any other questions we can help you with?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cenziee

Post by Cenziee »

A small update on my quest to find my brother is needed! ;D

I ventured up Blackwater mountain and decided to join Blackwater instead of Prim, I've completed all the quests around that area and I'm now lvl 24 :D

My stats haven't changed apart from a few HP here and there from Increased fortitude and my usual AD from lvling up.

I'm guess what I have left now questwise is Remgard or whatever it's called, but I can't seem to find it D: Would like some input on where it is and a few tips on what lvl to go there ^^

Thanks on hand, Cenzie
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Starting from Loneford (the sick city) you want to head north and then head east a pretty long ways.

Cenziee

Post by Cenziee »

I guess I'm soon there, ran out of pots though, and now I'm scared D: xD I'll have to farm in this godforsaken cave to get the funds to get out...

Wish me luck! :D
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Cenziee wrote:I guess I'm soon there, ran out of pots though, and now I'm scared D: xD I'll have to farm in this godforsaken cave to get the funds to get out...

Wish me luck! :D
:shock: Oh no! :shock:

Good luck Cenziee! I hope you can get out safely. Where are you at right now? This area can be really tough to get out of when you run out of pots.

I have been doing the Remgard area quests too and I am always keeping an eye on my potons to be sure I don't run out.

right now i have (Was grinding for the ROL before i headed to Remgard)
420 BMP
452 Regular POH (potion of health)
358 Minor VOH (Vial of health)
100 meat

Good luck again! Hope you make it back safely! :mrgreen:

Cenziee

Post by Cenziee »

I managed to get my way out of there! Farmed the cave for 2 levels and some pots from the guy in there with the bed and managed to get back to saftey in Fallhaven. So I stacked up some Bonemeal and started farming in the gargoyle cave, but that place is too easy IMO, don't even need to pot ;O So since Remgard is too hard to get to atm (Regarding the amount of pots I need) I wanna farm for RoL, RoLS or just money for other good equipment :D

Gonna make an update on my stats and gear below for some new input on what to do! ^^

Stats (With gear): Lvl 26, AP 6/13, AC 183%, AD 23-33, CHS 10, CM 2.0, ECC 9%, BC 43%, DR 1 and 1 HP per kill from my wep.

Skills: Combat speed 1, Corpse eater 1, Increased fortitude 2, Regeneration 1. (1 point to spend)

Items equipped: Leather cap, Hardened leather shirt, Jewel of Fallhaven, Shadow of the slayer, Ring of the protector x2, Gloves of better grip, Vacor's boots of attack, Crude wooden buckler.

Items that I'm currently not using but got on me: Barbed dagger, Sword of Shadow's rage, Irogotu's necklace.

So I'd love some input on item upgrades and where to get them, a good place to farm for exp and gold as well as skills you recommend :D

Thanks on hand // Cenzie
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

You can buy some really nice items in Crossroads... and there are really nice dagger somewhere in the Ighan cave... just go north, east north.... starting in Crossroads.

good hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Cenziee

Post by Cenziee »

Time for another update on my journey! :D

I finally made it to remgard! It was HARD to say the least xD Now I'm not sure which side to pick,
kill the witch or not...

I would LOVE the necklace from siding with the witch, but I don't know if I can still shop etc in Remgard if I do..
:c Which I wanna be able to do :o So some input on that would be lovley ^^ Thanks on hand // Cenzie
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added spoiler