v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Halloween in AT

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.

Which area did you find the toughest because of the monsters there?

Crossglen
No votes
Fallhaven
7%
Prim
No votes
Blackwater Mountain
36%
Vilegard
No votes
Loneford
No votes
Eastern Loneford
No votes
Remgard
57%

Total votes: 14

Konizooka
android_version: 4.0

Halloween in AT

Post by Konizooka »

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE :D :D :D :D

There are so many evil monsters in AT, without whom we would not be where we are today, it's only fair to dedicate this (advance) Halloween post to them. Some of the monsters are extremely evil and powerful, and sometimes you only have to wait to get more powerful to fight them.

Personally, going from Crossglen to BWM was by far the toughest journey at my lower build, and I had to stock up on my BMP if I wanted to make out alive. Those Gornauds and Wyrms were extremely wicked and caused a lot of damage :evil:
When everyone is against you, there's always the Shadow standing with you.Image
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Halloween in AT

Post by Mino »

I had to give to to BWM, because of the Wyrms and their trainers.

Close second to Remgard because of the large brutes and Arulirs who can cause "Stunned" which is probably worse than Fatigue, and if you're low on HP they can one-shot kill you with those critical hits. The only thing that makes them not as bad is they can only attack once per turn, and they miss a lot.

But because the BWM area is more populated, and its creatures seem to have a higher AC, it seems a little more dangerous.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

BWM is definitly tough on new players with Fatigue, but I have died more times on the way to Remgard that i would care to remember.

Both are good choices. The Iqhan caves also gave me a little trouble at first, but now they are a cakewalk.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Konizooka
android_version: 4.0

Post by Konizooka »

Iqhan Boss was pretty tough with the character's 10 max AP. Rest were not as scary as they ought to have been :twisted: But the Allacephs do deserve credit here, they might probably the most annoying monsters, healing with every blow. And some heal as much as 7 or 10! That's pretty annoying.. :evil:
When everyone is against you, there's always the Shadow standing with you.Image
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Konizooka wrote:Iqhan Boss was pretty tough with the character's 10 max AP. Rest were not as scary as they ought to have been :twisted: But the Allacephs do deserve credit here, they might probably the most annoying monsters, healing with every blow. And some heal as much as 7 or 10! That's pretty annoying.. :evil:
When doing the Lvl 1 Challange the Aulaeths on Blackwater Mountain were the one thing i dreaded the most. I could deal with taking a big hitter out one swing at a time, but those guys would sometimes go from being nearly dead to full health easily.

hahahaha they too met a swift end

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!