v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Areas by Level (where to go & when)

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
jdtrouble
android_version: 2.0

Areas by Level (where to go & when)

Post by jdtrouble »

I wish there was a guide to the areas in the game, ranked by level. (Meaning, you are level XX, so we suggest you go here next.) After I hit the "Search for Andor" quest dead end in Vilegard, I started wandering aimlessly. I was able to clear a couple of areas (Wolf Den and the undead prison thing), but I seemed to hit a plateau. I bet other newb players have the same problem.
Last edited by nyktos on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: made post into it's own thread & added title
Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Re: Game FAQ/Guide

Post by Taledus »

Welcome to the forums jdtrouble!

Currently we are working on upgrading the Wiki which will have a greater amount of information in it for finding help. While I am not sure it will be able to point to where you have to be for a certain level, there is another post here: http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1155 that covers all of the current quests if that help.
nether
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Re: Game FAQ/Guide

Post by nether »

jdtrouble wrote:I wish there was a guide to the areas in the game, ranked by level. (Meaning, you are level XX, so we suggest you go here next.) After I hit the "Search for Andor" quest dead end in Vilegard, I started wandering aimlessly. I was able to clear a couple of areas (Wolf Den and the undead prison thing), but I seemed to hit a plateau. I bet other newb players have the same problem.
Welcome jdtrouble :)

Your right, there are a couple areas you have missed! I can give you some small directions to get you back to playing if you'd like.

In spoilers in case your not interested
To the south of crossglen, (start from outside the snake cave) then your first left, there is some undead trouble over at a certain establishment (level 15+ range, doable at lower levels though). If you keep on going left, or west, you'll find some more interesting stuff up north..... some brutal stuff if your not prepared (level 20+, did it a level 17 but better to be prepared than unprepared) :mrgreen:

Don't forget to go east of loneford if you haven't been there as well (level 25+), and to check out the crossroads guardhouse which is north of crossglen (level 10+).
Last edited by nether on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
jdtrouble
android_version: 2.0

Re: Areas by Level (where to go & when)

Post by jdtrouble »

thanks guys! ....
nether
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Post by nether »

jdtrouble wrote:thanks guys! ....

Forgot you wanted it ranked by difficulty, I'll edit my last post to reflect that.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

good stuff guys, thanks!

how else could this be the strongest community on Android?

[opinion only]

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

This already exsists; i just need to update it again:

Good places to grind to earn a few quick levels
http://www.andorstrail.com/viewtopic.ph ... e+to+grind
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------