Condition resistence question.

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
ecoguy3
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Condition resistence question.

Post by ecoguy3 »

In one of my builds I have a blood disorder resistence of 25% (20% from two skill upgrades, 5% from the "dark blessing of the shadow") Yet I've noticed I will still get poisoned by the idegera (sp?) spawn which has a chance to poison of only 20%. I would think that I should be immune to poison from the spawn. The plague strider's "blistering skin" condition is the same way. 20% chance to cause affliction against my 25% blood disorder resistence, yet I'll still get the condition occasionally.

Not sure if I'm missing how the resistances work or if this is a bug. Thanks for the help. Love the game!
LVL:49, XP:2.16 Mil, HP:99, AP:12(3),
AC:212%, AD:29-36, BC:105%, DR:6,
Blood Disorder Resist:20%
RoLS:1
Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Re: Condition resistence question.

Post by Taledus »

He has a 20% chance to poison you. Without anything you have 0% resistance to it...with skill points and all you have 25% resistance to it.

Simply put, his chance is still the same 20% to poison you. You simply have 25% resistance if he lucks up. You are still going to get poisoned, just about 25% less though.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Condition resistence question.

Post by Pyrizzle »

Taledus wrote:He has a 20% chance to poison you. Without anything you have 0% resistance to it...with skill points and all you have 25% resistance to it.

Simply put, his chance is still the same 20% to poison you. You simply have 25% resistance if he lucks up. You are still going to get poisoned, just about 25% less though.
Great explination! couldn't have said it better myself. :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------