v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Devolopers

Discussions of the development process of the game.
Ruinyou29
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Devolopers

Post by Ruinyou29 »

When are devs gonna finish some of the quest they have partially finished, im only lvl 25 and I've gone as far as I can go in every quest, and getting quite bored.

- - - - -

This game has excellent potential and I've really enjoyed it so far....but its seriously lacking content wise
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: double post combined (topic title changed)
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: lazy devolopers

Post by nyktos »

really?

:shock:

we just had a three hour meeting,
on Sunday... (our day off - from our "real" jobs)
and / or taking time we make for our families...

:lol:

now i'm thinking...
are we are charging too much for this App?

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Lazy Devolopers

Post by sdevaney »

I think you have missed content if you are only level 25 and have done all the quests available.

And by the way, call us lazy when you do better ;)
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Ruinyou29 wrote:When are devs gonna finish some of the quest they have partially finished, im only lvl 25 and I've gone as far as I can go in every quest, and getting quite bored.

- - - - -

This game has excellent potential and I've really enjoyed it so far....but its seriously lacking content wise
first post and you insult devs..... hymmm... level 25 and completed 0.6.11... with your first build....
Intresting... can you tell me more about how you do it ?
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Ignorance is bliss. :D

I'm with Sarumar, please enlighten us.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Ruinyou29 wrote:When are devs gonna finish some of the quest they have partially finished, im only lvl 25 and I've gone as far as I can go in every quest, and getting quite bored.

- - - - -

The Devs have spent countless hours of their own time to create this awesome AND TOTALLY FREE game. No one here receives a paycheck, we are working on updates as fast as we can and hope to have another big chunk out as soon as we can.

We could always use help if your interested in making the updates come out faster. :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ruinyou29

Post by Ruinyou29 »

Didnt mean to ruffle any feathers so...yea yea sorry bout that first post, but it is actually possible to get through some of the harder quests at a low level with a ton of potions and meat, and I mean hey if there realy isn't much else to spend gold on then why not use it for health potions and such
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Ruinyou29 wrote:Didnt mean to ruffle any feathers so...yea yea sorry bout that first post, but it is actually possible to get through some of the harder quests at a low level with a ton of potions and meat, and I mean hey if there realy isn't much else to spend gold on then why not use it for health potions and such
That is true, before the last update Nyktos and I finished all available quests w/o leveling up our characters even once. It wasn't easy, but it is totally doable.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

nether
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Post by nether »

There is still plenty to do if you really enjoy the game..... getting legendary /extraordinary items, trying new builds, different sides for quests... and of course, if your that bored/good, you could always beat sarumars high score in this game, play through it as a level 1, or develop :mrgreen:
Ruinyou29

Post by Ruinyou29 »

Lol got your attention though, didnt i