v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

HP Build

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Lavic
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Re: HP Build

Post by Lavic »

Here is my suggestion.. I agree in getting as much HP as possible, however our friends here are correct: 200 AC is essential and 20 AD you will also need. I can't remember how I did it exactly, but I put just enough levels into HP to get fortitude at level 5 and worked on AC until I balanced out how many more levels of HP I needed to get fortitude at lvl 15 or 20 and now plam to get fortitude again at lvl 35. While putting all my levels into AC and AD. The point is to use minimal levels for HP and let fortitude do the work and making sure you have the minimum HP requirement when you hit the lvl requirement for fortitude. Thus ensuring the AC and AD necessary to defeat creatures with high BC and DR later in the game.
Khazuul Xenocide, Lavic, Shadow Walker
-Lvl: 44, HP: 115, AP: 12, AC: 215%, AD: 17-28, Crit: -11, BC: 105%, DR: 1
-RoL: 1
Piggy the Slayer
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: HP Build

Post by Piggy the Slayer »

Well put Lavic.
Level:145 AC: 428% BC:170% DR:4 AD:78-90 AP:12 HP:750 BSS.