Hey :3!

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Taiga
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Hey :3!

Post by Taiga »

Err i want to ask you guys if you can help me a little bit. This is my in-game actual status:

Lvl 28 - Max AP 11 - Move cost 6 - Hp 61
Combat Statistics (w/Flagstone's Pride):
Atk cost 4
atk chance 158%
atk dmg 29-37
Crit 14 - crit mult 2.0 - crit chance 11%
block chance 30%
Dmg resist 2

Without Equipment:
Hp 56 - Max Ap 10 - Ap cost atk 3
atk chance 100%
atk dmg 20

Skills:
Combat Speed - 1
Increased Fortitude - 2
Failure Mastery - 1
Magic Finder - 2

I want to know if im doing it good this far, or if i could have something else or get something else, i would like if you could help me.

Also, I would like to equip as a primary weapon "Shadow of the slayer", but it costs lots of AP :s! And fighting wyrms is being a pain >.<!... Any suggestion?

Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Re: Hey :3!

Post by Wyrmspawn »

Two necklaces that are the best in the game, which I suggest to you now. There's the Jewel of Fallhaven, in Fallhaven in the shop in the southwest corner, costs around 3500. Lowers your attack ap cost by one. Then there's the necklace of the protector, in Loneford, most powerful necklace for Damage resistance builds, adds 5hp and 2 damage resistance. If you want quicker success, I'd suggest using the former, but if you want a build that can hold its own for a looooong time without Resting or healing, take damage resistance items more.

Recommended items for Jewel of Fallhaven build:
Jewel of Fallhaven (in Fallhaven)
Quick strike dagger (in Crossroads Guard house, look for Alishara)
Crude wooden buckler (in hometown, first town in the smithy)
Cowards boots (thieves guild supplier)
Villains leather armour (Alishara)
Woodcutter's gloves (with the woodcutters to the west of crossroads guard house)
Helm (something that doesn't affect your attack chance)
Villains ring *2 (alishara)

Necklace of the Protector
Wooden defender(crossroads guard house, Minarra in the upstairs watchtower)
Jinxed ring of Damage resistance (east of the shadow gargoyle caves, on the road to Nor city, in the house there's a guy who'd trade you those for 900 or so gold each.) OR
Ring of the protector in Vilegard, the chapel priest would be willing to sell you these for 4200 gold or so. Best block chance rings in the game so far.
Fencing blade from Vilegard or Defender's blade from Crossroads guard house.
Woodcutter's boots (from the woodcutters near Crossroads Guard House)
Gloves from the Crossroads Guard house from Minarra.
Hardened leather shirt from Fallhaven or Vilegard. (Fallhaven: Jewel of Fallhaven guy. Vilegard: thieve's guild guy.)

Later, when you get to Remgard, get a lot of gold and switch you gear to the heaviest DR there is in the game. It will be worth it, if you chose the latter of the two above recommended builds.
Hey guys, I'm back.
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

Wyrmspawn's advice is pretty good.

It would also help if you could list what equipment you have (even if you're not using it).

The Shadow of the Slayer (SoS) is a cool looking weapon with a great name, but unfortunately that attack cost of 7 is just too high, even with the Jewel of Fallhaven (JoF).

First, use your next skill point to get to Combat Speed level 2. That way, you'll get 2 attacks per turn with the SoS, with or without the JoF. Until then, you could also use speed potions if you have them. You should also focus your level ups on increasing your AC, so that you don't miss too often since you only get 2 tries per turn. I would also suggest working towards Cleave level 2 so that you can get a 3rd attack when fighting 2 creatures at once (after killing the first), but that's 6 skill points so its going to take a while.

Since the SoS is also a critical hit weapon, here's some equipment that would help land those hits and (critical hit skill).
The first 3, I think these can be bought the same place that Wyrmspawn mentioned (crossroads guardhouse) from Alishara. The necklace should be in the Thieves Guild hidden base.
Villain's leather armour (3)
Polished ring of backstabbing (7 each)
Troublemaker's gloves (4)
Necklace of strike (5)

These are sold in Remgard:
Bar brawler's boots (4)
Woodcutter's feathered hat (4) **Requires you to side with Remgard

But because of the high attack cost, you might be better off with using the Dagger of the shadow priests and just getting the Corpse Eater skill (same effect as SoS).

Happy hunting!
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Taiga

Post by Taiga »

Sorry, forgot to list my equips :3, here's the one i have:

Using Actually:
-Hardener leather shirt
-Irogotu's necklace
-Leather cap
-Flagstone's pride
-Wooden shield
-Ring of damage +5
-Villain's ring
-Troublemaker's gloves
-Vacor's boots of attack

On inventary:
-Stone Cuirass (Which i would love to use :3!)
-BW Dagger
-BW Iron sword
-Barbed dagger
-Sword of Shadow's rage
-Shadow of the slayer

More than defense or block i would like attack, but i want to be lvling long lapses of time without running to the nearest bed -.-....

Im also trying to get the weapon that the Imps gives, the one that can heal you by a chance from 0-3 w/e attack :3! But still nothing u.u....
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

The rol is probably one of the hardest drops in the game, but it is worth it... But yeah, if you're going for attack damage, get the jewel of fallhaven... And later, once you can get to remguard, the marrowtaint :twisted:
Taiga

Post by Taiga »

How to get to ''remgard''? is it a quest?
phydeaux
VIP

Post by phydeaux »

Not a quest, just a rather difficult area to get to... It's east and north of the iquan cave, but if you're having problems with the wyrms, I wouldn't suggest trying to get there..

Happy hunting! :)
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

phydeaux wrote:Not a quest, just a rather difficult area to get to... It's east and north of the iquan cave, but if you're having problems with the wyrms, I wouldn't suggest trying to get there..

Happy hunting! :)
it is southeast of the Iqhan cave, not northeast.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
phydeaux
VIP

Post by phydeaux »

Oops, yeah, ur right tek... I've only done the trip once, and those signs are a bit misleading...
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Really nice tips here. I see that you dont have the Dagger of the Shadow priest yet, it is really nice weapon :twisted: Go northest in Crossroads and enter in to the Ighan cave.

Happy hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1