v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Prim & Blackwater Area Quests

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Prim & Blackwater Area Quests

Post by Osho »

Please update the list of new items introduced in this update. At least, important ones, if not entire loot list.

So far, I found a cloak, rapier, and another item with critical skill 15 or so. Can't recall. Perhaps, a necklace?
Oh, and the gauntlets, too.

What else is added?
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by draze »

Osho wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:11 am
So far, I found a cloak, rapier, and another item with critical skill 15 or so. Can't recall. Perhaps, a necklace?
Oh, and the gauntlets, too.

What else is added?
That new necklace only gives you a critical skill of 12. ;) No new items that have a CS of 15.
If there's a "BWM Set" then there's a new set namely "Ice BWM Set". Did you find it already?
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

No. Which monster drops it? Since BWM set means it comes with misery too, which is not attractive for me. Still I'd like to know the stats
draze

Post by draze »

Osho wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:56 am No. Which monster drops it?
Subdued Feygard Mountain Scout
Osho wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:56 am Since BWM set means it comes with misery too, which is not attractive for me. Still I'd like to know the stats
But
it has no misery ;)
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Osho wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:56 am Since BWM set means it comes with misery too, which is not attractive for me.
Dual wielding BW Daggers and using other BW equipment makes a very nice build.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
draze

Post by draze »

Antison wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:26 pm Dual wielding BW Daggers and using other BW equipment makes a very nice build.
Agree.
PinkPokemon69
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by PinkPokemon69 »

I've been wanting to ask this for a while now...but do you guys remember the Mermaid scale quest?

If the loggers just cut another layer of trees (on the other side of the road this time) we can have a way from Crossroad Guard house to Prim/Blackwater.

It could be another way to increase Feygard influence (and the road can be a subdivision of the Great Dulenian Road.

It's not like Feygard can't sent their patrols to Prim and Blackwater anyway. So something like that would also reduce travel time and can add a few more juicy quests and lore.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
L = 74
HP = 279
AP = 4/12
AC = 262%
AD = 68-91
CHS = 31
CM = 2.0
ECC = 19%
BC = 112
DR = 7

WA L1, HH L1, CS L2, QL L2, CE L3, IF L5, O-HSP L1, SP L2, LAP L1
Fighting style: WaS L2
Specialization: WaS L1

Shadow Regen

ShaF: 1, RoLS: 2, RoFLS: 1, VD: 4
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

The loggers only do what they are told. And Feygarders seem to be not smarr enough to get this idea.
And I like it to be just like it is - you should have heard me giggling when I placed the mermaid so near but yet unreachable :twisted:
Nut
PinkPokemon69

Post by PinkPokemon69 »

Nut wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:16 am The loggers only do what they are told. And Feygarders seem to be not smarr enough to get this idea.
And I like it to be just like it is - you should have heard me giggling when I placed the mermaid so near but yet unreachable :twisted:
No, i mean if it's possible for late game the map changes...

With Stoutford being retaken and rebuilt, Charwood cleared of goblins and resettled, Feygard increasing patrols and subsequently their control over the local towns, Nor City sending teams to cause unrest and disrupt the Feygardians, new quests from all the characters, new quests from characters who never had any role in the first part, new characters who travel to different cities or even the older ones who visit their friends (like the guy in Remgard goes to visit his potion making friend in BMW) and so much more.

This could easily be the Andors trail 2 just after part 1 is completed. It's actually better to make it as a continuation tho .. people would be miffed to lose their character progress switching to the next part if it was a different game.

I know this is probably not going to happen in the near future but i can dream (and also post stuff like this here to plant some ideas :)
L = 74
HP = 279
AP = 4/12
AC = 262%
AD = 68-91
CHS = 31
CM = 2.0
ECC = 19%
BC = 112
DR = 7

WA L1, HH L1, CS L2, QL L2, CE L3, IF L5, O-HSP L1, SP L2, LAP L1
Fighting style: WaS L2
Specialization: WaS L1

Shadow Regen

ShaF: 1, RoLS: 2, RoFLS: 1, VD: 4
Soullessktty

Post by Soullessktty »

Anyone know what kind of food is good enough for the Feygard guards surrounding Prim?