v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Targetting System

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Mave102
android_version: 2.2
Location: Sifting through the piles of small rocks in my bag to see if I got a RoLS

Targetting System

Post by Mave102 »

I find that whenever I'm fighting multiple enemies at once its usually a weaker and then stronger enemy (ex. Auleth and White wyrm). This gets annoying because almost every single time my character automatically aims for the Auleth so while I kill that, the White Wyrm is dishing out massive damage on me. I feel there should be a way to switch targets if you want, so I can let the Auleth stand there and look pretty (with my build they do little to no damage anyway :twisted: ) while I deal with the White Wyrm
Mike- Level 31 XP: 546997 AP: 4/12
HP: 72 AC: 193% AD: 13-22 CHC: 14% CM: 2x BC: 52% DR: 3
Gold: 65314 RoLS: 0
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Targetting System

Post by Mino »

Mave102 wrote:I find that whenever I'm fighting multiple enemies at once its usually a weaker and then stronger enemy (ex. Auleth and White wyrm). This gets annoying because almost every single time my character automatically aims for the Auleth so while I kill that, the White Wyrm is dishing out massive damage on me. I feel there should be a way to switch targets if you want, so I can let the Auleth stand there and look pretty (with my build they do little to no damage anyway :twisted: ) while I deal with the White Wyrm
Actually there is. You can long press the one you want to attack first and they will then be selected. Someone mentioned this before (so credit should go to them) but I can't remember what topic it was in.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: Targetting System

Post by nyktos »

you can also long-press an empty tile to flee from battle
notice it will highlight white instead of red

becareful when switching targets,
so you dont make a mistake & waste precious AP accidentally fleeing