New Potion - Instant Re-spawn

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: New Potion - Instant Re-spawn

Post by Antison »

Mino wrote:
theGleep wrote:Here's another thought - how about a "Monster Pheremone" potion. Takes a while to wear off, but while active it causes faster respawn?
Does that mean if I don't kill a rabid dog right away it will start humping my leg? :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
mino,
That's great.
Last edited by Antison on Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

I really like the Respawn Potion idea, I could see it being abused if they are openly available to players. It would make a great reward for a quest (possibly a repeatable one) or an extraordinary drop (1:1000).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by lady black »

I like the original idea. Many of the objections seem to be based on misunderstandings of the proposal. So to clarify:
1) You do the quest only once.
2) You must supply the ingredients and the price for each potion.
3) Each potion would cause one respawn event, according to level.

The only ingredient listed that I personally do not have at least 100 of in my inventory is the potion bottle, which is for sale at several potion shops. At the prices suggested, I do not believe these potions would be abused, and really do not see why it concerns anybody else if I decide to use these potions to reduce the waiting-for-respawn time as I grind for two more RoLs. I still have to kill the same number of monsters and am paying a large price for the speedy respawn.
I like this idea, as originally proposed. I may quit selling hair, wings, etc. just in case in gets implemented.
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

lady black wrote:I may quit selling hair, wings, etc. just in case in gets implemented.
I quit selling everything too, i also have bought at least one of every item in the game. My inventory is quite a long list now. Orginization takes forever (until v0.12.11 comes out)

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!