v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

A welcome, to our Guests!

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: A welcome, to our Guests!

Post by DarkSavant13 »

+1Great map!

It actually reminds me of a map in Pokemon Black&White. Definitely add mobs, inside and out. ;) I would recommend some sort of lizard/kobold mob. You can create the mobs using AT Content Editor. http://goo.gl/nB4DB. :)
mdmedlin
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by mdmedlin »

Dude, seriously, awesome map. I love the detail and I think that it would fit in great with the stuff they already have here!!!
Level 39 Exp: 1093259 HP: 111 AC: 189% AD: 22-29 AP: 6 CC: 10% CM:2 BC 54% DR: 0 SR:2543 RoLS: 1

frog killer
OMGitsMe

Post by OMGitsMe »

Hi guys, new to the forum! Well, not exactly new (have been reading the forums for around a year, just never signed up .lol.) Anyways, first thing first... Thank you to everyone that has poured so my into this game! I have gone through quite a few phones in the time I have played AT, and have never failed to download it to any phone ASAP. I will update my profile to my current statistics right away, though It's nothing special... Currently on the grind for my first RoLS, with magic finder at lvl 3, and about 1700 rocks :/ so it must be coming soon! The new update has me looking for the items to cure the rotworms, so my grind is *kinda on hold (for a brief moment) :D I do already feel like I know a bunch of you, just from reading in here quite often, so I hope I can be accepted in right away! Thanks again to ALL the development team.
LVL: 56, HP: 77, EXP: 3140223, AP: 3/12
AC: 255%, AD: 51-65, C.HIT: 54, C.Multi: 3.0, ECC: 27%, BC:40%
RoLS: 2 RoL: 1 GoLF: 1 ShaF: 1 <~~~ Look at my tiny collection :D
The criticals come often, and hit HARD!
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

OMGitsMe wrote:Hi guys, new to the forum! Well, not exactly new (have been reading the forums for around a year, just never signed up .lol.) Anyways, first thing first... Thank you to everyone that has poured so my into this game! I have gone through quite a few phones in the time I have played AT, and have never failed to download it to any phone ASAP. I will update my profile to my current statistics right away, though It's nothing special... Currently on the grind for my first RoLS, with magic finder at lvl 3, and about 1700 rocks :/ so it must be coming soon! The new update has me looking for the items to cure the rotworms, so my grind is *kinda on hold (for a brief moment) :D I do already feel like I know a bunch of you, just from reading in here quite often, so I hope I can be accepted in right away! Thanks again to ALL the development team.
:lol:

Welcome to the Boards, Friend.

:D

And good luck on that ring!!!

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

OMGitsMe wrote:Thanks again to ALL the development team.
Looking forword to hearing more from you in the future! Welcome to the forums
Happy Hunting!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

OMGitsMe wrote:Hi guys, new to the forum! Well, not exactly new (have been reading the forums for around a year, just never signed up .lol.) Anyways, first thing first... Thank you to everyone that has poured so my into this game! I have gone through quite a few phones in the time I have played AT, and have never failed to download it to any phone ASAP. I will update my profile to my current statistics right away, though It's nothing special... Currently on the grind for my first RoLS, with magic finder at lvl 3, and about 1700 rocks :/ so it must be coming soon! The new update has me looking for the items to cure the rotworms, so my grind is *kinda on hold (for a brief moment) :D I do already feel like I know a bunch of you, just from reading in here quite often, so I hope I can be accepted in right away! Thanks again to ALL the development team.

Welcom to the Ripley's mansion. - Nice to have you on board.

happy hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sarumar wrote: Welcom to the Ripley's mansion. - Nice to have you on board.

happy hunting
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

OMGitsMe

Post by OMGitsMe »

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Not only does this game ROCK! But the forum does as well :D
LVL: 56, HP: 77, EXP: 3140223, AP: 3/12
AC: 255%, AD: 51-65, C.HIT: 54, C.Multi: 3.0, ECC: 27%, BC:40%
RoLS: 2 RoL: 1 GoLF: 1 ShaF: 1 <~~~ Look at my tiny collection :D
The criticals come often, and hit HARD!
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Pyrizzle wrote:
Sarumar wrote: Welcom to the Ripley's mansion. - Nice to have you on board.

happy hunting
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pleasese do not laugh, this is a serious matter ;) here is a wild posts ewery where :) :) :)
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
kumarrishi
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

Post by kumarrishi »

Hi I am new here, i play Andor's trail in Android mobile. Where i can find the storyline if any??? I am level 13 searching for Lodar's hideout... stuck there.