v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Kudos!

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
test1
android_version: 2.2

Kudos!

Post by test1 »

This board is very diverse, covering everything from A to Z. However, I feel there was a need for this topic. I would like to invite everyone to say thanks for the great work and to offer words of encouragement.

Oskarwiksten: Thank you for sharing the world of Andor’s Trail with me. It is a pleasure to explore the world your imagination has created. It has been many, many, many moons since I have enjoyed a game like this.

kabbie1882: Thank you for insisting on etiquette and ensuring my visits to this board are a pleasure.

Samuel: Thank you for updating the high-score list. It puts in perspective how far I have come in this game and how much fun I had along the way.

ScorpionZ: Thank you for always having answered my questions before I ever asked the question. Your input and advice on the board helped me out of quite a few predicaments when it came to questing.

All unnamed heros (You know who you are): Thank you for making this game a one of a kind experience. It is wonderful that so many people from all over this world come together to exchange ideas.
LVL: 91
XP: 13,866,284
HP: 98
AC: 268%
AD: 34-41
AP: 4
CC: 36%
CM: 3.0
BC: 172%
DR: 4
RoLS: 2
ElyR: 1
RoL: 0
ChaR: 2
GoLF: 1
ShaF: 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Kudos!

Post by Pyrizzle »

test1 wrote:This board is very diverse, covering everything from A to Z. However, I feel there was a need for this topic. I would like to invite everyone to say thanks for the great work and to offer words of encouragement.

Oskarwiksten: Thank you for sharing the world of Andor’s Trail with me. It is a pleasure to explore the world your imagination has created. It has been many, many, many moons since I have enjoyed a game like this.

kabbie1882: Thank you for insisting on etiquette and ensuring my visits to this board are a pleasure.

Samuel: Thank you for updating the high-score list. It puts in perspective how far I have come in this game and how much fun I had along the way.

ScorpionZ: Thank you for always having answered my questions before I ever asked the question. Your input and advice on the board helped me out of quite a few predicaments when it came to questing.

All unnamed heros (You know who you are): Thank you for making this game a one of a kind experience. It is wonderful that so many people from all over this world come together to exchange ideas.
Great post!

Thank you everyone for everything
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Kudos!

Post by Mino »

Kudos, not just to Oskar for making a great game, Samuel for the high score tracking and info topic for the legendary items, but also all the regular posters for the good info and just the sense of community with other players. Even when it feels like I'm just grinding away, checking out the board helps keep my interest in the game. Not that it ever fully goes away, its been great while waiting at the airport during my vacation.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18