How old are you?

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.

How old are you?

0-10
1%
10-15
5%
15-20
10%
20-25
16%
25-30
14%
30-40
32%
40-50
15%
50-60
8%
70-80
1%
90+
No votes

Total votes: 151

Konizooka
android_version: 4.0

Re: How old are you?

Post by Konizooka »

Wow! Hats off to Lady Black.. she's my inspiration.. She must be what I call the "coolest grandmom/mom ever" being in Gaming and stuff :D :D

But seriously the average gaming age is usually in the younger lots, elders usually find it irritating and a waste of time.. I'm genuinely surprised for the avg. age group here, but pleased nevertheless.. Shows the world that there still is hope for gaming legacies afterall :mrgreen:

As for me, I'm 20, (21 in a month and 2 days)
When everyone is against you, there's always the Shadow standing with you.Image
ctnbeh13
VIP
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by ctnbeh13 »

Fourty-three. As I've read all of the posts under this topic/poll (up to making this one), I just wanted to point out that 77 current total votes is nowhere close to the near 1,300 forum members we soon should have. Downloads of Andor's Trail have gone well over 100,000 on the Google Play Store. Therefore, the true average age of an Andor's Trail player may never be known.

On another note, physical age and maturity often have little to do with one another, except for the longer you live, the greater the chance of an individual maturing. I've witnessed, known, and even consider many friends to be people who are legally classified as an "adult", but yet disregard the many responsibilities in their lives that they should be taking care of. Most troubling of all is when their lack of maturity and responsibility affects the lives of others. It really is possible to enjoy a life of peace, joy, and contentment, while be accountable for the responsibilities in your life. I'd also like to promote being yourself and not conforming to be accepted socially, or for any other reason, with perhaps the minor exception of being able to enjoy your personal freedom by obeying the laws set before us. I hear it's a lot harder to "just be yourself" while incarcerated.

Well, that all being said, "GET OFF MY LAWN!" :)
One of even fewer...
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

ctnbeh13 wrote:Fourty-three. As I've read all of the posts under this topic/poll (up to making this one), I just wanted to point out that 77 current total votes is nowhere close to the near 1,300 forum members we soon should have. Downloads of Andor's Trail have gone well over 100,000 on the Google Play Store. Therefore, the true average age of an Andor's Trail player may never be known.

On another note, physical age and maturity often have little to do with one another, except for the longer you live, the greater the chance of an individual maturing. I've witnessed, known, and even consider many friends to be people who are legally classified as an "adult", but yet disregard the many responsibilities in their lives that they should be taking care of. Most troubling of all is when their lack of maturity and responsibility affects the lives of others. It really is possible to enjoy a life of peace, joy, and contentment, while be accountable for the responsibilities in your life. I'd also like to promote being yourself and not conforming to be accepted socially, or for any other reason, with perhaps the minor exception of being able to enjoy your personal freedom by obeying the laws set before us. I hear it's a lot harder to "just be yourself" while incarcerated.

Well, that all being said, "GET OFF MY LAWN!" :)
This thread is 11 months old, what took you so long to reply?
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
ctnbeh13
VIP

Post by ctnbeh13 »

Many answers I could offer you, but I choose to go with, I'll have to get back to you on that. :lol:
One of even fewer...
Sonic
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

Post by Sonic »

Im 23.. Still a baby haha ;-)
PghJuggalo
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by PghJuggalo »

As of today i'm 30. Rumor has it it's all down hill from here. ;-)

PghJuggalo
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

PghJuggalo wrote:As of today i'm 30. Rumor has it it's all down hill from here. ;-)

PghJuggalo
Congrats !

Don't worry there is (somekind) life left :-)
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

PghJuggalo wrote:As of today i'm 30. Rumor has it it's all down hill from here. ;-)

PghJuggalo

HAPPY
B
IRTHDAY!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mad P
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Mad P »

Happy birthday!

Yes, there is some life left but it works a little different. For men, they stop at the ideal age of 32 and only add years of experience to that.
I'm currently 32 years old, with some 6 years of experience.

Women reach their right age 3 years earlier, staying 29 forever. 8-)
Still playing this game at level 5, collected all extraordinaries, now some precious ring would be useful...

Lvl: 5, XP: 190789
GoLF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, ChaR: 1, ShaF: 1
Gold:28158, HP: 66, AC: 191%, AD: 10-17, AP: 3, CC: 0%, CM: 0, BC: -10%, DR: 0
ctnbeh13
VIP

Post by ctnbeh13 »

For men, when you reach 35, your life is about half over, for those who are living right. :shock:
One of even fewer...