A time to celebrate

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: A time to celebrate

Post by Pyrizzle »

schysm attrophy wrote:Hello once more my fellow adventures! Finally found my ElyR just now to complete my legendary set! Unless there are more I am not aware of. The only measure item I am sure of are the weak poisons, it took me 86 of them to find it. I have a total of 241 small empty vials, and 157 bones. I can't say for sure how many of those came from Wyrms though as I believe some of the other creatures around there dropped them as well. Still have MF: 3 and went from about level 42 1/2 to a couple thousand experience over 44 when it was acquired. I can't decide which sword to use because this is my first and only build, and I've got a balanced build in my opinion. I'll try adding full stats into a signature in a moment. I don't want any spoilers, but advice on where I might find a challenge from this point on would be appreciated! I am going to try for the extraordinary set now but don't know if the gear is worth it.

As always I really appreciate everyone's responses and all the guidance you have given me over the past 8 months!!!

Safe travels my friends,

- Schysm Attrophy
You now own the Ring of Lesser Shadow, Rapier of Lifesteal and the Elytharan redeemer?
That is quite the collection! Any plans to hunt down the Extraordinary items as well? They are a bit easier to find (drop rate 1 : 1,000 instead of 1 : 10,000).

Happy hunting and congrats on your new gear!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
schysm attrophy
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by schysm attrophy »

I sure do plan on going for the extraordinary set! Currently in what I hope to be the GoLF cave. Been killing apparitions and reapers for a while, west of Prim. Not a lot of experience but I hope I'm in the right place lol.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

schysm attrophy wrote:I sure do plan on going for the extraordinary set! Currently in what I hope to be the GoLF cave. Been killing apparitions and reapers for a while, west of Prim. Not a lot of experience but I hope I'm in the right place lol.
yes, you are in the right place
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

schysm attrophy wrote:I sure do plan on going for the extraordinary set! Currently in what I hope to be the GoLF cave. Been killing apparitions and reapers for a while, west of Prim. Not a lot of experience but I hope I'm in the right place lol.
Yep you are in the right place. There are not too many NPCs that drop the Gloves but it will come if you keep at it.

Good luck on your hunt Schysm Attrophy!!

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

schysm attrophy

Hello again everyone!

Finally found the GolF at (79) sharpened gems, and the ShaF at (3) jinxed rings and approximately (25) polished rings. Not sure of the polished because other mobs drop it. I have a few more extraordinary's to go, but other than being able to say I have them, are they worth it? Also wondering if anyone has a good spot for grinding experience at level 45?

As always, I thank you all for the guidance you have given me!!!

- Schysm Attrophy
Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

schysm attrophy wrote:Hello again everyone!

Finally found the GolF at (79) sharpened gems, and the ShaF at (3) jinxed rings and approximately (25) polished rings. Not sure of the polished because other mobs drop it. I have a few more extraordinary's to go, but other than being able to say I have them, are they worth it? Also wondering if anyone has a good spot for grinding experience at level 45?

As always, I thank you all for the guidance you have given me!!!

- Schysm Attrophy
Congrats !

Some of the newest E items may be a usefull, but it debends on your build and play style. Put your stats, etc on to your signature and i can tell you more...

...Same thing about the place of grinding.

good hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
schysm attrophy

Level: 45, AP: 12, AC: 203% (130% base), AD: 30-37 (base 22), CHS: 6-26, CM: 3.0, ECC: 17%, BC: 63%, DR: 2, Regen: 2.

Skills: Dodge: 2, Bark skin: 1, Combat Speed: 2, Corpse Eater: 1, Increased Fortitude: 1, Regeneration: 1, Magic Find: 3

Gear: Jewel of Fallhaven, RoLS (1), Villains Ring (1), GoLF, Snakeskin Boots, Wooden Buckler, Hardened Leather Shirt, Leather Cap.

Weapons: Dagger of Shadow Priests (currently equipped), RoL, ShaF, ElyR

Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

schysm attrophy wrote:Level: 45, AP: 12, AC: 203% (130% base), AD: 30-37 (base 22), CHS: 6-26, CM: 3.0, ECC: 17%, BC: 63%, DR: 2, Regen: 2.

Skills: Dodge: 2, Bark skin: 1, Combat Speed: 2, Corpse Eater: 1, Increased Fortitude: 1, Regeneration: 1, Magic Find: 3

Gear: Jewel of Fallhaven, RoLS (1), Villains Ring (1), GoLF, Snakeskin Boots, Wooden Buckler, Hardened Leather Shirt, Leather Cap.

Weapons: Dagger of Shadow Priests (currently equipped), RoL, ShaF, ElyR

hmm .. IMO it seems that you have not completed current version of AT..

Head to Remgard .... and don't forgot the Demon cave...

good hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
schysm attrophy

I wasn't aware that there was a new version, am I missing out on better stuff? Lol. I know I haven't done much quest wise, but only because I was wanting to level up and collect all the hard to find gear before I finished the game. Just how much have I missed out on, and is there an update I was unaware of?

Thank you again!

- Schysm Attrophy
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

schysm attrophy wrote:I wasn't aware that there was a new version, am I missing out on better stuff? Lol. I know I haven't done much quest wise, but only because I was wanting to level up and collect all the hard to find gear before I finished the game. Just how much have I missed out on, and is there an update I was unaware of?

Thank you again!

- Schysm Attrophy
notice the version number in the upper right corner? What does yours say?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"