Tired of Being a "Meat-monger"

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Tired of Being a "Meat-monger"

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sawblade wrote:Yeah, cold is a word for it. Oh, I thought if you did that items would be lost forever, basically like discard. That would have came in handy earlier.
When you drop an item on the ground it will appear as a lil yellow sack on the ground. They will stay there until you pick them back up. ;)

happy hunting Saw! :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sawblade
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Sawblade »

Oh yeah. Have done that after a fight. Thanks. Yeah, this whole conflict between Blackwater and Prim is annoying. Having to choose a side is part of it, but annoyed with going up and down the mountain. Will say the fighting isn't too bad though, just takes longer and requires many potions. It's good to take breaks.
Zhelach
Lvl 41 HP: 121 AP: 12/3 ACo: 4 ACh: 208% AD: 18-24 CHS: 34 CM: 2.0 ECC: 21% BC: 92% DR: 6
Skillz: WA(1) HH(1) Dg(1) BS(1) CS(2) Cl(1) CE(1) IF(1) Reg(1) DbotS(1) 1hsP(1) LaP(1)
Gecq
android_version: 4.0

Post by Gecq »

Up and down the mountain for a ridiculous amount of times. It's super annoying.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

You guys have veered off topic. Time to get back to talking about being a "meat monger".
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Sawblade
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Sawblade »

Gecq wrote:Up and down the mountain for a ridiculous amount of times. It's super annoying.
It really is.
I'm at the part where I get the forged papers (made "peace" with both villages). Gonna go back down and get some more potions first.
tek wrote:You guys have veered off topic. Time to get back to talking about being a "meat monger".
That's Mr. Meat Monger to you. Ha, yeah, can't really tell if you're joking or not. Either way, was wondering whether or not I really should start a new topic, now that the problem has been pretty much resolved.
Zhelach
Lvl 41 HP: 121 AP: 12/3 ACo: 4 ACh: 208% AD: 18-24 CHS: 34 CM: 2.0 ECC: 21% BC: 92% DR: 6
Skillz: WA(1) HH(1) Dg(1) BS(1) CS(2) Cl(1) CE(1) IF(1) Reg(1) DbotS(1) 1hsP(1) LaP(1)