People have been asking for...

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: People have been asking for...

Post by Mino »

Chest_Rockfield wrote:The only L or E item worth anything is the RoLS. The other ones should be easier to get. The potion could always have the effect of reducing the drop rate of L or E items...
We already have the Magic Finder skill for that exact thing, so I'd prefer to see a potion used to reduce the respawn time or maybe even cause more of a creature to appear (I suggested a potion for something like this with the in-game explanation behind it being to keep endangered species thriving, but it ends up working on any non-boss creature).
Chest_Rockfield wrote:I'd be willing to bet no one constantly uses any other L or E items.
I like to kill stuff, and I want to test some stuff out. :twisted:
You'd probably win that bet, but I think that's mainly because most of the L & E items are weapons (4 out of 6) so you can only use one at a time.

ROL & ElyR both have all good benefits (and decent AP & AD), and ChaR has the added fun of inflicting Chaotic Grip on our eneimes, so I would definitely switch around with these weapons for fun, assuming I had all 3, but for now I don't have ROL or ElyR.

ShaF is not good for building up your character, but it could be fun as a challenge yourself weapon to see how well you do if you're fatigued, or to test our your Strong Body skill.

So even though I wouldn't use any of them constantly, I would definitely use them somewhat regularly.

And the other two, RoLS and GoLF are good items to wear but it depends on the build you're going for. In my case (focusing on AD & AC over CC & CM), I would go with RoLS because its the same stats as the Villains Ring x2 I'm currently using but with the extra AD potential and Regeneration. The GoLF would make up the loss of HP from switching rings (VR gives +4HP each) although I'd lose 12 AC switching from Fine Gloves of Swift Attack.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
logopile
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by logopile »

Chest_Rockfield wrote:I'd be willing to bet no one constantly uses any other L or E items.

then look forward to finding heartstone, man!
Lvl: 54, XP: 2.9M, Gold: 328095, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0
HP: 122, AC: 177%, AD: 22-23, AP: 3/12, CC: 49%, CM: 3.75, BC: 146%, DR:0
rocks: 1749
Chest_Rockfield
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread
Location: Impeached former President of the Too cool for a RoLS Club. ;)

Post by Chest_Rockfield »

Mino wrote: We already have the Magic Finder skill for that exact thing, so I'd prefer to see a potion used to reduce the respawn time or maybe even cause more of a creature to appear (I suggested a potion for something like this with the in-game explanation behind it being to keep endangered species thriving, but it ends up working on any non-boss creature).
Yours was the suggestion I reworked that wasn't getting any love to come up with that.
Mino wrote:You'd probably win that bet, but I think that's mainly because most of the L & E items are weapons (4 out of 6) so you can only use one at a time.
I don't mean all of them, I mean any of them except for the RoLS. No other item is the item of choice (e.g. if players could only pick one item per slot for the remainder of the game).
Mino wrote:ROL & ElyR both have all good benefits (and decent AP & AD), and ChaR has the added fun of inflicting Chaotic Grip on our eneimes, so I would definitely switch around with these weapons for fun, assuming I had all 3, but for now I don't have ROL or ElyR.
"Playing around with" or "just to see if I can" tests are not the same thing as consistently wearing an item.

Mino wrote:So even though I wouldn't use any of them constantly, I would definitely use them somewhat regularly.
You will get bored with them, and then once you see they are not good, you will put on your main item of choice and rock that.
Lvl: 162, XP: 77,249,000, Gold: 2,508,000 RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 18, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 2
HP: 517, AC: 333%, AD: 60-61, AP: 3, CC: 90%, CM: 3, BC: 218%, DR: 0, BMP: 4k+