v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Items disappeared

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Dawn Starlight
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Items disappeared

Post by Dawn Starlight »

I like to store my collections and special items at our family home and today I came home to see that daddy dearest has finally decided to buy some new furniture. Boy is it nice to finally not share the bed with the others. But I also discovered that he had decided on going through my stash and getting rid of them all. I don't really mind many of the things, even the full sets of armours I had collected. I can totally understand daddy dearest dismissing the suspicious package and lich hearts as silly trinkets. But I'm a secret admirer of my dear brother and an avid collector of his items. I'm quite sad to lose them. I can't believe daddy would throw brother's stuff out even though they were mostly handed down to me. Worst of all, MY OYGYTH CRYSTALS!!! I never use them all up and they are not in my inventory. So I must have deposited them at home at some point because these things tend to clutter the inventory. But for daddy to think of them as mere toys and throw them away, ah! My heart is bleeding. :cry:
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Items disappeared

Post by rijackson741 »

There is nothing in the game that would remove these items.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

I can imagine that this has happened when the house was enlargened. The map grew bigger to the left, that means the positions are not the same any more. Items in the basket now lay under the table which is unwalkable.

Normally you are right, but this is no normal case. I am rather sure the items are still in the house, but in a place that can't be reached.
Nut
Dawn Starlight
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by Dawn Starlight »

Nvm. Found them on this tile. Not where I expected tho. It doesn't appear as an item bag or loot so I didn't know. I must not have stepped on this tile when I was leaving before. I decided to walk every tile because you mentioned it might be somewhere unwalkable. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Great to hear!
Btw. I had much fun reading your post :lol:
About bed sharing - when Andor will be back, he'll occupy the bigger half of your bed again of course.
Maybe that's why you haven't found him yet? ;)
Nut