v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

The injustice of the shield-bearer.

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
toramal
android_version: 11 - Android 11

The injustice of the shield-bearer.

Post by toramal »

I studied all the shields and parrying weapons and got a bad result :( . Even THE BEST SHIELD is weaker than a parrying weapon. Shield-bearers are deprived of attention, I suggest adding "tower shields", which will have a damage resistance of more than 3 units, a block chance of more than 30, a reduction in the chance of an attack of more than 15 and with effects. (when attacking a character with a % chance, there is an effect on the enemy, with tower shields, stun, stun and damage are relevant)
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: The injustice of the shield-bearer.

Post by rijackson741 »

Or we add more parrying weapons?
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
toramal
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Re: The injustice of the shield-bearer.

Post by toramal »

A parrying weapon that "looks" like a paired weapon?) In the Russian community on the game, people came to the conclusion that the developers adore paired weapons, "weapons + shield" - do not try to create, well, the "monk style" is dead. WE NEED tower shields, square, teardrop-shaped. There are so many of them, and they are BIG and the only way a "shield" can compete with a "paired" weapon. I am now level 68 and I want to "remove" 2 talents from "weapon+shield" and redistribute them to "paired weapons". There will be significantly more damage, in return I lose only a COUPLE of resistance units. P.S. I'm not angry, I'm not arrogant, I just suggest you think about GOOD SHIELDS (made of iron, steel) that can withstand paired weapons.