v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Art requests

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Fatboy73
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Art requests

Post by Fatboy73 »

Just formally putting this out to the forum members/developer or upcoming developers.

If you are making a quest for Andor's Trail or need pixel art for a quest suggestion and would like it from me, this is the place to do it.

Please include size needed(64x64 or 32x32 for ex) and specific color or descriptive details you may have.

Also please keep in mind that I do have a job that keeps me pretty busy, but I will get to all requests as soon as possible.

Thank you šŸ˜
Lady Drager
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Art requests

Post by Lady Drager »

As an artist who has submitted work for AT only to have it rejected in the end despite all the accolades I've received: don't get your hopes up. I did and as a result, I was away from the forums for over a year with depression.
Update coming soon Nina Lvl: 49 XP: 2209302 Base; HP: 79 AP: 10 AC: 75% Dam: 19 Def: 75%
WA1, HH1, BS1, QL1, IF1, Ev1, Rg1, FM1, MF1, DBoS1, DP1, LAP1, HAP1, FS:DW2, S:DW1
Equipped L&E Items: RoLS, SH, Mwt, DoSP, BotD