v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

most useful necklace

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.

Which of the following seems more useful to you?

Marrowtaint / Jewel Of Fallhaven
84%
Necklace of the Protector
6%
Necklace of Strike
No votes
Irogutu's necklace
2%
Others
7%

Total votes: 81

ruleofthirds13
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Re: most useful necklace

Post by ruleofthirds13 »

Mad P wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:51 pm I voted Irogotu's necklace. Not that any of my builds use it now, but they all have used it when they were at level 5-15.
I think I could manage without the -1 AP from the JoF or Marrowtaint, but I wouldn't know what to do without the Irogotu/hardened leather combo in the meat grinding levels...actually eating the meat, to heal?? That would slow the early levelling down beyond the boredom point, I fear...
im curious how could you survive without adding stats? and still at level 5. not using growth level stat.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

ruleofthirds13 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:24 pm
Mad P wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:51 pm I voted Irogotu's necklace. Not that any of my builds use it now, but they all have used it when they were at level 5-15.
I think I could manage without the -1 AP from the JoF or Marrowtaint, but I wouldn't know what to do without the Irogotu/hardened leather combo in the meat grinding levels...actually eating the meat, to heal?? That would slow the early levelling down beyond the boredom point, I fear...
im curious how could you survive without adding stats? and still at level 5. not using growth level stat.
Easily.

Do mikhails quest. Very easy
Do the missing husband. Very easy too.
The supply cave, you can go half way then rest in the bed repeat three times and you can do it.
But with the new gear you get at home and missing husband level 5 can be done without leveling
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Psylint
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Psylint »

Hey I have been using forum for almost 3months but I'm normally silent but I have to know if anyone did buy diamond necklace and if yes what does it do
Combat stats(current) LVL:32 HP:60 AC,:201 AD:17-20. CS:57 CM:4.5 CC:28% BC59 DR:7m
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Nothing. You just have a fancy necklace. It was added for those who have xxxxxxxx gold. My main I had had millions of gold. It's just something to have.
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach