v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Flows through the veins help

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Bigaxe
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Flows through the veins help

Post by Bigaxe »

Could anyone please help me with this quest? I've searched the forums here for help and walkthrough and think I know where the problem is

Miranda has me on another quest that requires passing a troll on a bridge, which is way to tough for me, and doesn't discuss the illness

Landa says something along the line of "you? wha? no, get away from me"

I've talked to everyone else in the area that I can tell even farmers in the fields.

Thanks
T-rex2298
android_version: 8.0
Location: Inaroom inahouse inasuburb inacity inastate whichisinacountry inAustralia Good guesswork!

Re: Flows through the veins help

Post by T-rex2298 »

Miranda hasnt anything more to do with it if youve hotten the ifo required out of him.
Go talk to Buceth, in the Chapel
Everything can be solved with a quick bite to the neck.
Operation Shadowslay.
Maturity: Completed! For the one ring has been found!
Melior Futuri.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Hello Bigaxe, and welcome to the forums.

What level are you, and where have you been?
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Bigaxe
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Bigaxe »

Level 15. been down to vilegard and done the three quests there. Killed the guard near foaming flask, finished feyguard errands. Been all over crossglen? area and started woodcutters/bee sting quest. there is a guard on bridge north of troll that says leave till I have more gold.. Talked to Buceth in chapel and got his side of story on how illness started but seem to be missing some part where a kid was seen near a well and possible poisoning(or green vial or something). Can't get anymore info from Buceth. Thanks

P.S. Of course I've been all around lovedone, sorry if I misspell town names, and in the barn to talk to the guy with a weird pet. Been in all the fields. done the missing sheep quest but not the one where I was asked to kill sheep.
rijackson741

Post by rijackson741 »

There are quests to be done starting in Fallhaven. Also east of Loneford, in Brimhaven.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
lake5253
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by lake5253 »

Stuck. Can't get the quest to progress. Talked with everyone in town, Rowlin in the fields, ans Landa still won't say anything. Bucreth just talks about shadow. Sienna does nothing but pet the animal. What am I missing?
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Visit the Crossroads guard shack
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
acridpot

Post by acridpot »

Antison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:07 am Visit the Crossroads guard shack
Spoken to everyone, doesn't progress the quest
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

It looks like you have not found everybody in Loneford yet. E.g. did you check the fields?
Nut
tactical371
android_version: 2.0

Post by tactical371 »

acridpot wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:41 am
Antison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:07 am Visit the Crossroads guard shack
Spoken to everyone, doesn't progress the quest
I do not remember the details of the quest. However, I am looking at the Andor's Trail directory for the quest log, and there are a couple of entries that you do not have yet that might help you.
Some villagers in Loneford believe that the illness is caused by the guards from Feygard, in some scheme to make the people suffer even more than they already have.

I should go see Landa in the Loneford tavern. Rumor has it that he saw something that he doesn't dare tell anyone.
There are more entries in the quest log after those, but if you do things and see those in the quest log, you know you are on the right track.