v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Quest related Questions and Help!!!!!

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Barrixalonxo
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Quest related Questions and Help!!!!!

Post by Barrixalonxo »

Hello guys im in a lost potion quest.. I already found the 2 guard i cant seem to find the other two.. Do i have to go to the small hole with bat and worms? I've been there and all i found in the very end is a coffin and i touch the coffin but nothing happened.. Im stuck.. Pls help
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

Fairness has never existed in this world. This so called fairness is just a form of mercy from the strong to the weak. It's a form of self pity of the weak as they bemoan their own Fate. -Su Ming "Pursuit of Truth"
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

you are in the Green Maze I assume? All the guards are above ground.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Barrixalonxo

Post by Barrixalonxo »

Ertnam wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:55 pm Hello everyone, i am kinda new here so idk how this works..
I am stuck on a couple quests, here are all of them:
1- I can't take the key in the cave north-east of Remgard, nor can I fight the cave master guarding it. What should I do? I there a quest I can start?
2-How can I trigger the mission "A lost Potion"? What should I do so Umar gives me the quest?
3-Does the surprise quest have an ending, or should I give him rat tails until I lose my shit?
Any help would be appreciated

1. You need to remove your weapons so that you can reach the key on the shelf.. Makes sense right? How can you reach for the key when you have your hands occupied with weapons.. The one who made this quest is a genius

2. You talk to umar about andor, there is a follow up qiestion there about andor again and he will tell you about a potion maker

3. Well i just read it also in the forums to say that you have enough of it and it will disappear
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

Fairness has never existed in this world. This so called fairness is just a form of mercy from the strong to the weak. It's a form of self pity of the weak as they bemoan their own Fate. -Su Ming "Pursuit of Truth"
Barrixalonxo

Post by Barrixalonxo »

Antison wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:08 pm you are in the Green Maze I assume? All the guards are above ground.
I found the way when i retraced my steps.. I didnt see it clearly at first that there is a passage past the 2nd rocky formation with the bees. I didnt go there coZ i thought its a dead end lol. It is a maze indeed
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

Schmmiiirc

Post by Schmmiiirc »

Barrixalonxo wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:46 pm

1. You need to remove your weapons so that you can reach the key on the shelf..
I must be taller than you then, I've never had to remove my weapon to get the key.
See the puppies scatter.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

No. You just need to run a straight line straight up a few times and the shelf falls. Start on the bottom of the screen and just hold up, and or put your finger on the top of the screen
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Barrixalonxo

Post by Barrixalonxo »

Schmmiiirc wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:13 pm
Barrixalonxo wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:46 pm

1. You need to remove your weapons so that you can reach the key on the shelf..
I must be taller than you then, I've never had to remove my weapon to get the key.
Yeah maybe LoL.. I ran a few times but it just says that im lacking a few inches so i removed my weapons and then *voilaaaa* i got the shelf and destroyed it 😅😅
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

Jaller 333

Post by Jaller 333 »

I have all the missions of Brimhaven and I do not know what to do, please, it is in English and I do not understand anything if it were in Spanish, it was different from and other as who helps me with the skills.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

I'm not sure what you are asking for, but if it's a Spanish version of Brimhaven then we just have to wait until someone translates it to Spanish.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
definitv
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by definitv »

A lost potion: i found out, that i have to complete "Key of Luthor", but Bucus will give me no task to bring him a key.
I spoke to everyone in Fallhaven at least 3 times(feels like 10)...
What should i do?