v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Having a major issue with chrome as of late

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Having a major issue with chrome as of late

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Ok I'm on my Android 5.1 lullypop Samsung no5
If I have three tabs open and I hit the home button and let's say I click a song to play on my music player and or the game and leave that by clicking my home button then I click my tab button (that's next to the home button) and open up a window on chrome it opens up the application info/ manageroption. I exit out and try again then it wants me in the Android developer option (every phone I always unlock that option from my phone settings so can't be that I even did this on the old phones from 2008 lol) any idea why my phone does this? Also lately my bootloader gets stuck on the screen of (this is my service company so just add your provider in it)
It gets stuck saying metro PC's powers by TMobile for no reason I have to take my son card out turn the phone on and by pass needing the Sim card then insert the Sim and do a simple refresh to get pass that? So any Android experts (and no I had this phone for years amd I can't afford to get another for in ake care of a sick wife my other phone I have the USB cord hard wired into the phone and it works fine? I'm sorry for the long post. (And no you can not root this) I tried while it was doing this and I can't beat the bootloader
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Having a major issue with chrome as of late

Post by sdevaney »

I think you would get the best answers by posting here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Re: Having a major issue with chrome as of late

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

sdevaney wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:04 pm I think you would get the best answers by posting here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/
I did they never uncountered it and don't know it's all right
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach