? about the beta

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
m1ltownjuggalo
android_version: 2.2

? about the beta

Post by m1ltownjuggalo »

Once the full real update comes out do u get to keep the level ur at and progress of the beta or do u have to start over or how does it work exactly cuz I just downloaded the beta and hopefully when the update comes my game before I downloaded the beta stays where is at if u can't keep the progress from the beta
LEVEL: 25 HP: 41 EXP: 269646
AC: 189% AD: 13-21
CC: 14% CM: 2.0
BC: 70% DR: 1
RoLS: 0 ElyR: 0 RoL: 0
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: ? about the beta

Post by Pyrizzle »

m1ltownjuggalo wrote:Once the full real update comes out do u get to keep the level ur at and progress of the beta or do u have to start over or how does it work exactly cuz I just downloaded the beta and hopefully when the update comes my game before I downloaded the beta stays where is at if u can't keep the progress from the beta
I am not 100% sure on this one but there is a chance that if you start a file on Alpha/Beta that you will not be able to use the character after the final update is posted. I'd reccomend using the V0.6.9 until the next version is compleate if you are worried about loosing your character. I have a feeling that the update should be coming fairly soon.

You can also backup your games files onto a computer if you have opened the beta yet and that would prevent you from loosing your data as well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

m1ltownjuggalo wrote:Once the full real update comes out do u get to keep the level ur at and progress of the beta or do u have to start over or how does it work exactly cuz I just downloaded the beta and hopefully when the update comes my game before I downloaded the beta stays where is at if u can't keep the progress from the beta
All your stats will persist across beta to release version.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

i am keeping my initial god-character, but i restarted a new one...
i wanted to know what this game felt like from square one (again)
MUCH different in the opening hours...

anyway, my whole point was that when alpha comes...
if you're hardcore... you'll prolly start over again.

i think alot of loose ends will be let go, until the very last update.
people playing the alpha for the first time will have a better experience than a beta user who never started over.

just my thoughts. 8-)
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

nyktos wrote:i am keeping my initial god-character, but i restarted a new one...
i wanted to know what this game felt like from square one (again)
MUCH different in the opening hours...
anyway, my whole point was that when alpha comes...
if you're hardcore... you'll prolly start over again.
i think alot of loose ends will be let go, until the very last update.
people playing the alpha for the first time will have a better experience than a beta user who never started over.
just my thoughts. 8-)
There are some words of wisdom, nyktos.
I am played this game almoust a year. I have started new character for every version and my current new build (6.10) are the first one who can find out something about the forces and theirs goals behind of the storyline. I love the storyline witch grows better in every version.
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1