A "sell ______" button

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Rolling Thunder
android_version: 2.2

A "sell ______" button

Post by Rolling Thunder »

When I get done with training or searching for the legendary items, I get hundreds of items that I want to sell. Instead of hitting the sell button hundreds of times and risking selling a valuable item, I think that a "sell _____" button should be added. You could enter a number and sell that many of a single item in your bag.
This is a great game and thank you developers for all your work!
kabbie1882

Re: A "sell ______" button

Post by kabbie1882 »

Rolling Thunder wrote:When I get done with training or searching for the legendary items, I get hundreds of items that I want to sell. Instead of hitting the sell button hundreds of times and risking selling a valuable item, I think that a "sell _____" button should be added. You could enter a number and sell that many of a single item in your bag.
Already done and will be in next release.
Ha Ha, Made you look.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

kabbie1882 wrote:
Rolling Thunder wrote:When I get done with training or searching for the legendary items, I get hundreds of items that I want to sell. Instead of hitting the sell button hundreds of times and risking selling a valuable item, I think that a "sell _____" button should be added. You could enter a number and sell that many of a single item in your bag.
Sweet! :D 8-) :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minos027
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Minos027 »

kabbie1882 wrote:
Is there a ballpark on the next release? I know you guys are swamped with trying to get it out and I wish I could help (I'm not skilled in programming in any way, shape, or form) but I was just wondering....
LVL:28 AC:192 AD:23-24 CC:57 CM:4.75 BC:39 HP:41 equipped: leather cap, villians leather, jewell of fallhaven, superior wood shield, vacors boots, troublemakers gloves, DotSP, and 2x polished backstabbing.
Do not judge based on ignorance.