Less Legendary Items

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Less Legendary Items

Post by Sarumar »

Samuel wrote:
tek wrote:Why do you play? You have destroyed the challenge. You need to stop posting and contributing to this blog as you are not a "real" player. Cheater!!! I am a software engineer and as such, I have the know how to cheat like you but that is not an option as I like to be challenged and earn what I get.

You need to leave this blog!!!
I partly agree. He destroyed the challenge, for himself. But this is something he must handle on his own.

IMO he is still welcome to the forums. For example he did a really nice contribution here.
Perhaps he will even play around some more with the code and contribute some bugfixes / improvements.

However I had to put him on the highscore-banlist. He actually has no highscore entry. ;)

+1
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
kabbie1882

Post by kabbie1882 »

This is an open source game, that means anyone can edit the game as they see fit, as long as they don't try to pass it on as the real thing.

This is no worse than people wanting certain weapons back after they sold them. If you got that weapon back without getting it from original source, to me, that would be just as bad as editing the game to drop weapons faster.

Some of us need to get some perspective, it is just a game.
Ha Ha, Made you look.
neil

Post by neil »

true, it is just a game.
i use it to learn Java.

i have 2 lins in the game, 1 is modified with much more power to the char (+300 AC , 60% Critical *5 ) and the other is ordinary game that i am on lvl 31 with no RoLS or any legend item.

regardless i play for my fun and not for any highscore, never wanted to be in highscore nor in the future.

but 1 more thing.
i think you all miss the point of the game, and Oscar too. RPG is not about shooting game is about contant !!!
i just like the contant and dont want to west my time on some stupid item.
Samuel
VIP
android_version: 2.2

Post by Samuel »

neil wrote:i think you all miss the point of the game, and Oscar too. RPG is not about shooting game is about contant !!!
Oskar definatly does not miss this point. He (and others) are working hard about the content.
And IMO he is doing great about it.
Level: 101, XP: 18780586, Gold: 358739
HP: 398, AC: 303%, AD: 84-95, AP: 4, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 13%, DR: 0
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
neil

Post by neil »

Samuel wrote:
neil wrote:i think you all miss the point of the game, and Oscar too. RPG is not about shooting game is about contant !!!
Oskar definatly does not miss this point. He (and others) are working hard about the content.
And IMO he is doing great about it.

if so the legend item should be at 1/100 and not 1/10000
they are not that good to have a chance of 0.01
Gus_Almighty

Post by Gus_Almighty »

[post edited by administrator, offending]