v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Quick item menu and the back button

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Quick item menu and the back button

Post by Pyrizzle »

:idea:
This is just a really simple idea but when you open the quick menu to use a potion or food if you push the back button on your phone it brings you back to the main load screen for the game. Any chance you would be able to make it so the back button would close the menu when you push it?

Just an idea.

Also i just wanted to say great timing on the release of version .9.... i was just starting to get bored of the grinding. New Adventures FTW!!!! ~Good Game guys!~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kabbie1882

Re: Quick item menu and the back button

Post by kabbie1882 »

Pyrizzle wrote::idea:
This is just a really simple idea but when you open the quick menu to use a potion or food if you push the back button on your phone it brings you back to the main load screen for the game. Any chance you would be able to make it so the back button would close the menu when you push it?

Just an idea.

Also i just wanted to say great timing on the release of version .9.... i was just starting to get bored of the grinding. New Adventures FTW!!!! ~Good Game guys!~

When I click my back button it goes back to the game. Vibrant stock and Nook Color CM7.
Ha Ha, Made you look.
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

That is exactly what the chest icon is for, to open and close the quick slots...
ScorpionZ

Post by ScorpionZ »

Instead of pushing the back button, push the chest again and the quick item menu will close.
Level: 49
XP: 2108290
Attack Cost: 3
Attack Chance: 166%
Attack Damage: 22-23
Critical Hit Chance: 25%
Critical Multiplier: 3
Block Chance: 92%
RoLS: 1
SR: 2945
qasur

Post by qasur »

This is directly related to the "back button", but I noticed that if you pay the game sideways on an Android, then Quick Item menu opens up on the far-left side, instead of right above where the quick item "chest" appears. Can we get it to open above the chest on the right side of the screen instead?

Thanks.
oskarwiksten
Captain Awesome
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by oskarwiksten »

qasur wrote:This is directly related to the "back button", but I noticed that if you pay the game sideways on an Android, then Quick Item menu opens up on the far-left side, instead of right above where the quick item "chest" appears. Can we get it to open above the chest on the right side of the screen instead?
Maybe it should be a setting that specifies where you want the quickitem slots to be? I guess different players have different preferences. Left- and right-handed playing and whatnot.
/Oskar