Blackwater items - worth having or.....

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
allanon

Blackwater items - worth having or.....

Post by allanon »

just wanted to see what people's general opinion was on the new items in the latest release, in particular the blackwater items that are obtainable.
So far the items I've seen, none of them are worth unequiping my existing items obtained in the previous release.
I was hoping there would be a weapon or armour that was better than what I have already but with the various combination of stats and lack of crit hit multipliers, i just dont see anything worth using so far.
Perhaps the potions are useful but to be fair I haven't really had a situation where I've needed a potion of speed etc. Could still be an ocassion upcoming though :)
Enjoying the added gameplay though! Great to have something new to play.
Level: 42, XP: 1311277, Gold: 92789, RoLS: 1
HP: 50, AC: 225%, AD: 23-28, AC: 3, CC: 15%, CM: 2, BC: 40%, DR:-
twin_57103

Re: Blackwater items - worth having or.....

Post by twin_57103 »

I have been wondering whether to hang on to them or sell them...anyone have any thoughts?
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Blackwater items - worth having or.....

Post by Mino »

I think this is already discussed in one of the other BWM topics (probably the Blackwater vs Prim one but I don't remember off-hand).

Someone did a check and found that the reduced stats you get from blackwater misery are not compensated by the extra AC you get, but I have noticed you get a lot of BC from the blackwater poison dagger, armour and cap combined.

My favorite is the speed potion, it increases your available AP to 12, so if you have something that requires 3 AP per hit (using the Jewel of Fallhaven), then you get 4 attacks instead of 3. It can help against the white wyrms and the trainers in trying to kill them off before they hit you and give you fatigue.

The blackwater Iron Sword and regular dagger are drop items you can get from either the auruleth or wyrms near the cabin on the way up, so you could sell those if you get extra. Haven't seen a poison dagger get dropped so far.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18